View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by dreamcatcher on Thu May 12, 2011 12:03 am

On May 1st I had three consecutive dreams in one night.

My first dream was that I was walking with my niece through some dirt area, maybe an empty lot or field. As we were walking, I looked down and saw nickels, dimes and quarters just beneath the loose dirt and started picking them up. I seemed to always see the coins first and always beat my niece at picking them up. We kept walking and came to a part where the ground was cracked open, like from drought or something. The gap was about 4 inches or so in width and it ran along in length about 20-30 feet. We walked along the crack and I saw more coins, scattered within the cracks. The first were silver dollar coins (U.S. currency), shiny ones, and I distinctly remember seeing the eagle on the back of one of them. I started picking them up as I was walking along the crack. Then I saw older silver coins, like from centuries ago. They were pure silver and I remember thinking that they were worth a lot. I kept beating my niece to picking them up. I kept walking and I then saw gold coins, stacked in bunches but laying down horizontally within in the cracks. There were lots of them, both the old ancient silver ones and the gold ones. Then my car alarm went off right at 4:40 a.m. and I woke up, which I thought was weird. I thought maybe it went off so I could get up and write the dream down since it was so vivid and fresh in my mind.

I went back to sleep and right before waking up around 6:45 a.m. I had a second dream. I was again with my niece on a sidewalk in front of a store or something. We were putting money in some gumball machines that were in front of that business. There was a scale next to the gumball machines and my niece was weighing herself while I was putting money in one of the machines to get gum. I put a few quarters in but nothing was coming out. I ran out of quarters and my niece got off the scale and went around me to the other gumball machines next to where I was. There was about 3 machines on the left and the scale on the right. At some point I saw that the top of the gumball machine was opened and saw there was like a roll of quarters there, so I took a few and got on the scale to weigh myself. The numbers on the scale were just spinning and spinning but never stopped so I couldn’t get my weight, so I got off. Then my niece said to me that it was doing the same thing to her. A mailman came and delivered some stuff to the sidewalk. I remember a can of Crisco shortening and some popcorn bags (like the ones at Target, but small ones like Halloween goodie bags). We grabbed the stuff and walked across the street to where there was a store with a blue shade canopy in front of it. My niece was behind me as I went in. The owner of the store was a Hindu man and as soon as he saw the wrappers he said they were his so I gave them to him. He was bummed because they sent him the wrong size. His wife told him to call the company to tell them they sent the wrong size so he did, in front of us. We left the store and headed back across the street to where the gumball machines were and I noticed my niece kept the can of Crisco shortening. Then that dream ended and switched to another dream where it was just darkness. I was the only one in this dream. I began seeing something in front of me like a small horizontal swirl of air (tornado-like) about 12-15 inches in height, hovering in front of me. I saw faded numbers spinning around the swirl, like a Vegas machine. Then the outline of numbers started forming in front of the swirl, first in smoke, which then turned into fire. They were blurry at first but then they became clear once I saw them formed in fire. One would form, then it would fade, then another, then another. Five numbers formed. Then I thought to myself..."Are these the lottery numbers? But the lottery has 6 numbers?" When I said that the sixth number appeared and faded away, and then I woke up. The numbers were so fresh in my mind when I woke up so I wrote them down.

About a year ago I had a dream that I had the winning Lotto ticket for $4 Million Dollars. I was comparing the numbers on my ticket to the winning numbers printout and they matched. I checked three times and even asked someone else to check because I couldn't believe I had won. But when I woke up I couldn't remember the numbers. After this dream I've had other dreams leading me to receiving money but God showed me it was for a special cause, to help the homeless people on the streets. I've always had a compassion for the homeless and I truly believe God wants to do something. I started hearing voices in my head regarding this and I thought I was going crazy or that maybe it was my imagination. I prayed to God to send me a message if this voice was Him talking to me, but I didn't want to hear another voice, I wanted other proof. The next day, I was looking at the homeless people while eating my lunch at a park where they hang out and I was listening to my bible on CD and the following scripture came up which made me break into tears because I knew God answered my prayer.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Could this be possible? Could God use the lottery to accomplish His purpose? I've bought lottery tickets here and there even though I've felt I will never win. And I've bought them at a 7 Eleven where the cashier is a Hindu man.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top