Snakes and Numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes and Numbers

Post by cypher9 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 am

Guys,

I need help in this...this dream is so symbolic that I cannot ignore...that input helps, thanks!

My wife and I were in a museum that also have some animal exhibits. During this time I was very excited about the reopening of the Califonia Academy of Sciences which is exactly that, museum of still anmimal exhibits, aquarium planetarium , etc.

In this dream, the timing seemed to be during the closing hour, most people are gone, some lights are turned off but still a few sporadic patrons like us are still looking around. My wife and I were looking at a still-life bird exhibit when i wondered off to check out something on the other side. Then I saw the hind part of an albino aligator (which is a main attraction at the real aacademy of sciences). I walked to it but later changed my mind, remembering of my fear of crocs and aligators. When I turned around my wife was right behind me and we decided to leave but found ourselves suddenly in a corner and 12 snakes were approaching us. They looked like rattlesnakes but did not see the rattles. They were evenly spaces, 6 to the left and 6 to the right, coming in at 45 degree angles on both sides.We felt cornered, literally. Then I decided that we had to make a move before they come too close and I decided to go towards my left, leading my wife by the hand. I am very inclined to my left though not left-handed. I wear my left shoe first, walk with left foot forward first, etc. As we walked and make our way through the 6 snakes on the left, they just worked around our foot steps and continued on their direction. It looked like they were not coming for us but were only going towards our direction but for something else...we were both relieved and told this story to another friend who was still looking at the first exhibit and as she is in real life, was easily excited and had quite a reaction to the story we told her...and the dream ended.

God Bless
Steve

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes and Numbers

Post by cypher9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:35 am

this was a dream I had several months ago but didn't get any reply on it. I'm still hoping someone can help and give me some insights to this, thanks!

Steve

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top