Demonic Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demonic Dreams

Post by awisham on Wed May 11, 2011 5:26 pm

I experienced what I thought to be demonic dreams for quite some time before I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. After I was saved the dreams stopped for a long time but just recently they have started coming back.

Last night, I dreamed that I was being attacked by demonic spirits. The only thing I could see was the darkness all around me in spots but the most troubling thing about this dream is that it effected my breathing, speach and movements in general asleep. I began rebuking and casting out the spirits in the name of Jesus but it took quite some time repeating myself before I was effective at all and even able to wake up. When I woke up of course i walked through the house casting out any evil spirits that might be present in the name of Jesus and I felt fine. I was just wondering if someone can help me to understand why I have these dreams.

In addition to these "demonic dreams" I dream alot about snakes covering my body, crawling inside my body, etc.

I would appreciate any help anyone can offer me on this.

Thank you
Amy

awisham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demonic Dreams

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 am

awisham,

It is not uncommon for believers to have these types of dream. I have heard of many including my husband who have had these experiences. I suggest when going to sleep at night pleading the blood of Jesus over you, your family, your dreams and thoughts while you dream and over your house. I would also suggest that during this time of attack to call on the name of Jesus, if you cannot speak think it in your heart and call on him to help you, he will. You are in warfare. Stay in the word and in prayer and you will overcome. God bless and I will be praying for you as well.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu May 12, 2011 11:56 am

I have only heard of people having these dreams until recently experiencing my own.

I remember turning over in my sleep and when I did something jumped at me. I could see it partially. It was grey in color and had a dog like body with long human arms and a doggie ears.

It was so real when it jumped at me that I remember coming out of my sleep state (or what I thought was a sleep state) and covering my face and a very reactive manner, like when somebody throws something and it catches you off guard.

I remember lying in the bed and covering my house and me and my daughter in the blood of Jesus. I haven't experienced it again (it's been about a month).

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Praise God! When we plead the blood of Jesus, nothing can cross that blood line.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi-

I believe they can also be warnings that someone close is going to be attacked by a demon, less experienced in this matter.

A month ago for three days in a row, I was literally being attacked by a demon. Everytime, I was attacked, I would have a dream about sex. The demon would talk to me, yell, and curse. I would rebuke it in the name of Jesus. The Lord told me to write the things that would happen to me regarding the demons, so I did. Then when, I went to church on sunday, I stayed with the youth. And a boy, was seeing visions of a demon (second time it happened). He had fainted, and was screaming histeriocally, and we prayed over him, and it seemed to work. However, five minutes later the young boy began sobbing and telling his mom that the demon was crawling up on his body. And his mom was crying (not rebuking the demon). So, as soon as I got up and touched the boy, he was trying to run away from me, and began pushing his mother, finally three men, including myself and the mother grabbed him and pinned him down as I was rebuking the demon in the name of Jesus. The boy began convulsing and we were all praying over him then the demon left him. I was so weak, that I could not get up. Then the Lord told me, "....the reason why you were attacked those three days is because I was preparing you for tonight!!!!!" The Lord is amazing!!! so sometimes they can be warnings or preparations for future events.

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top