Help! A dream about a bear attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! A dream about a bear attack

Post by Vikki32408 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:32 am

Hello All,

I had this dream a few nights ago & it has been on my heart.... Any Spirit lead thoughts would be appreciated. I will talk about the dream first & then my feelings in it....

I was in a large house on stilts, I looked outside & there was a bear, the nieighbor came out of his house with a shotgun and I shut the door, then I heard him fire the gun three times and I opened the door and saw the man lying on the ground dead (tore up) and then I told my mother-in-law Jill about the bear & then I reopened the door & saw a brown dead dog laying on the ground. I saw a guy from work & was trying to tell him what was happening, I was trying to tell everyone about the attack & they weren't acting fast enough, I wasn't afraid but it was intense.. My feelings: I was trying to get people to understand the seriousness of the situation and they were moving around like nothing was happening...

LOL,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! A dream about a bear attack

Post by Halo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:17 pm

AHHH: I see said the blind man. This is most certainly a dream that got down in my spirit. stilts: represent a unstable foundation. However telling other people: your telling the wrong one's, The Father wont's you to tell him-Don't tell God how big the storm is, but tell the storm how big your God is. Speak to these things in your life. You posess the land in which you walk. The father tells us to work out your own salvation with much fear and trembling.

The Father is speaking to you and cslling you to prayer, and to take authority through Him!!! praying This most certainly builds a strong foundation. Amen

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:56 pm

It definately sounds like something troublesome will happen to someone close to you, making you really concerned. It may seem like others arent moving fast enough or showing enough attention to the situation like you feel they should. Definately pray the Lord will keep this person in the palm of His hand and that he/she will receive whatever they need at the right time.
Just my thoughts,
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:57 pm

Vikki, do you hunt? lol the stilts remind me of a deer stand for some reason....

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 am

Good Morning Guys,

Hey Daph, I don't hunt... Do a little fishing sometimes... Live near the beach, so I don't get to the woods often... I believe the house was on stilts?? It just felt like it... I agree with Daph on this I believe it is something that concerns a family member, especially seeing the dead brown dog, I have some family that have medical issues.... Thanks Halo for your input, I do have a solid foundation but some of my family do not and I totally agree about speaking to the storm (that is a good daily reminder thumbs )....

Daph What do you get from the next door neighbor shooting at the bear & ending up dead? That concerns me... Any other insight would be helpful, I am praying on this and have been praying in the spirit, it is on my mind.

Really appreciate the input...

LOL!!!!
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:35 am

Hi Precious precious Vikki,

Please pray into this interpretation.

The bear speaks of an attack of destruction from Satan who is known as the devourer. When I see a bear in the spirit I know that the person in question is under a curse and that the enemy is causing things in their life to be destroyed.
[
2 Kings 2:24 "And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD [Yahweh]. And there came out two she bears out of the wood, and mauled forty two of the children."

The dog represents someone close and dear to you. The neighbor represents someone either in the church who is going after something maybe they do not quite understand how to defeat it and so therefor they get defeated.Have you have heard of the book called Casualties of war? He talks about people going after strong holds or curses that they do not have Gods authority over and it opens the door of attack on their lives. I sense this is what the Lord is showing you with the neighbor.People not taking you serious are under the impression it is not as bad as it seems but to you it was intense and you needed help.You may feel alone as if no one wants to help you in this situation.

I want to encourage you dear one to break off every generational curse in your family blood line and proclaim life and Resurrection power over you and your families life. I declare right now in Jesus name For the spirit of sickness and disease to leave and never return again in Jesus mighty name! I declare for poverty to be broken over Vikki and her family right now in Jesus name! I declare and decree no weapon formed against Vikki or her family will prosper! I decree and declare over my sister right now the enemy has to return seven times of what he has tried to robe,kill, steal, and destroy over Vikki and her families life right now in Jesus name! I call forth the justice of the Lord to be released over all of Vikki and her families adversaries.Think you Lord for breaking every generational curse over Vikki and her family and now they will start walking in the fullness of their inheritance and in fullness of your Blessings over their lives.Praise your holy name.
:PTL:

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:07 am

Hey Jeanie,

WOW!!! My hair is blown back.....Thanks for the awesome prayer... I stand in complete agreement with you right now in the name of Jesus (if two agree....) Thank you Father, in the name of Yeshua.

I will be praying... If you get anymore from the Holy Spirit let me know.....

LOL,
Vikki

praiseGod

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Hey ya'll, im sorry, but we arent supposed to talk about ministries other than this one. It starts stuff sometimes and we dont always agree with other ministries.

Love ya!

ps what an awesome scripture about bear attacks Jeanie! i looked and looked, but never found anything!

Vikki: I dont think the dog being dead means someone close to you is going to die. It could be that whatever attack happens to this person, causes a change in their life. But prayer is definately a good idea :-)

praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Hi there

What ministries are you talking a bout? I am little lost here.This is where I need that little smiley guy itching his chin.

Oh no it does not mean death to the family it just means attacks and to keep praying amenie to that Daph.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:31 am

Hey Daph,

I also don't assume death either.... Just attacks, and beside this is in God's hands and the prayers of the righteous availeth much... I am concerned though.... (but not worried)

Tanks for your input!!!!

LOL,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 am

Vikki,

Can I say something it is not to upset you, but I had to laugh because your thing said a bear attack and I go to your page and you have a big old Dear face on it. I kind of chuckled cause it was cute. :babymonkey:

Anyway we stand with you precious one and know break through is ahead.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:16 am

Jeanie your too cute!!! you made my morning.... That's funny.... I haven't been able to post a pic of myself yet....

:yes: :yes: :yes:

LOL,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top