Angels and demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angels and demons

Post by daphanie02 on Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Last night I dreamed I was with some friends chasing a witch. It was like the devil was increasing in number and we took out our swords and attacked the witch. It didnt take much effort to bring her down. She had wings, kindof like she was a fallen angel or something. Anyway we were slicing into her wing and someone said "Don't do that, she'll wake up." and then another said "Make sure you chop off her wing quickly because they rejuvinate and come back to life." Well I had no fear of her at all and as a matter of fact, I chopped off a piece of her wing that looked exactly like a cooked chicken wing and I ate a piece. what My freinds were so fearful at that point and they gave me many warnings telling me the enemy was coming after me for sure because I did such a thing. I wasn't afraid. In fact, I turned into an angel without wings and knew that I was part of God's number! I rose in the air and encouraged my fearful friends telling them that the Lord's number was on the rise and I started singing a heavenly song. I remember being happy knowing I didn't have to have wings to fly because of my faith in God. The next thing I remember the Lord had filled our cabinets at the house with food and we had lots of provision. I was living in a mansion with the Lord and angels, but I was in my house (not a mansion btw lol) Then the devil came in to request something of the Lord. He wanted his own cabinet space in my house. The Lord saved the best cabinet space (kind of like a locker) for him. It made so much sense to me in the dream that he would do that, it didnt surprise me at all. Anyway the dream ended with me stuffing my face with goldfish crackers. laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angels and demons

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu May 12, 2011 12:52 pm

There are instances in your life that the Lord has really given you VICTOTY, I say real victory and enemy has lost. It seems the enemy lost a great deal. He has grieved and he was not happy with it. Any time the devil loses he goes out of the scene for sometimes and goes to reorganize himself and other fallen angels. He himself takes over the command and comes in a more subtle way. I see he was really defeated in your life the same way he lost at the cross. Its not strange to me that you chopped the enemy and ate his wings,to me it may just mean you excising highest authority and God's mastery,it reminds me of moses's snake swallowing the serpents of the Egyptian's magicians,David chopping off Giant's head and sitting ontop of him and taking his sword. There is a chapter in luke 10:17,the disciples had launched a ferocious attack against the kingdom of satan,they realized the demons obeyed their command. He answers them in verse 18, He replied, I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. He simply says that the devil is at large,be watchful still. He is not a done deal.when did he fell? he fell from heaven when he rebelled against God. The Lord also tells them not to rejoice.

Luke 10:20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.

Victory may just mean that you could stand by the grace of God, you were the last woman standing against all odds! perhaps it may mean that God has been everything thou disireth. You were/ and still you are amongst God's number and his army. The Lord's number is on the rise and is worthy rejoicing over, but prayer posture has to be maintained in your house and life. What you got through prayer has to be preserved and maintained through prayer. Its time for you to be more vigilant and do some checks against the enemy advances. You can fly without wings, this is glorious , But you still need wings....

Isaiah 40:31-But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength;They shall mount up with wings like eagles,They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint."

Did you know that the enemy has a tendency to '"bless" some habits or stuffs as long as we do not use them against him. He will bless our comfort zones, prayerlessness, flesh etc.The devil does not fight prayerlessness or ruling of flesh ,he supports them. I am not saying that you have have these.

Just like Job's case. the devil is requesting God,to come into your "house", he is subtle, he wants to work unnoticed. Do not allow this, in your house. Just like Job, your cabinets are full of blessings(spiritual and physical) but the devil did not like him still because he sacrificed unto the Lord and he loved him and God was his provision.The enemy does not fight empty people BUT people who love God and has assignment in his kingdom. thank God he has shown you his deepest things. He is calling you into watchfulness, prayer and spiritual warfare. God does not only want you to maintain what he has physical and spiritually provided for you, of course through prayer but he is also preparing you for abundance and overflow.

I hope this blesses you! I always want to be ablessing. share if a few of what I share agrees with your spirit,it does to me.

bless you,

bro peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu May 12, 2011 9:46 pm

:hallelujah: I read this dream the other night, but was interrupted before I could replie, I will stick with my original thought.
:hallelujah:

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Peter EVERYTHING you said was spot on on target Thank you Lord for your word through my brother Peter! AMEN!!

It's true the enemy was defeated in my life in a big and mighty way! However, there were things that happened following the event that threatened to bring fear back into my life. I have faith though and I know the Lord is mighty to save! Lately I have been like Martha. SO very busy from the time I wake up to the moment I go to sleep and I feel as though the enemy has used this to distract me from spending time with the Lord like Mary did. She chose what was right...the Lord first over other duties! I have five children and a goat farm and my life is filled with duties. I do so much work, and I find myself drained spiritually because I haven't been able to have the prayer/devotional time that my spirit needs to thrive. The Lord humbled me this week. i kept feeling a pull from the Lord to spend time with Him. I knew I needed him and was praying for time that I could, but i never made time..then yesterday I lifted one of my goats over the fence and broke my hand doing it. Now its difficult to milk them and milk is the goal of my farm lol! So i'm glad the Lord humbled me because I have always asked and prayed that He keep me dependent on Him in every way and that if I ever started not depending on Him, for him to remind me that there is One much bigger than me!! LOL God is good! i love what you said Peter about the wings. I do need them. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I thank the Lord for giving you that word. In my dream, the Lord had given the enemy the best cabinet in the house and i felt like he wanted me to be ok with that..in the dream it made sense...but IRL it doesn't fit...do you think that could be about my hand? because every day i look forward to milking my goats... scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Wow this all makes sense now! Thank you Lord!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu May 19, 2011 12:07 pm

daphanie02 wrote:. I knew I needed him and was praying for time that I could, but i never made time..then yesterday I lifted one of my goats over the fence and broke my hand doing it. Now its difficult to milk them and milk is the goal of my farm lol! So i'm glad the Lord humbled me because I have always asked and prayed that He keep me dependent on Him in every way and that if I ever started not depending on Him, for him to remind me that there is One much bigger than me!! scratching chin

Daph,

The Lord is good! He always want to make us better,a bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not quench. what came to my mind was psalms 103:7-He made his ways known to moses BUT to the children of israel he showed them HIS deeds. His acts unto the children of Israel. They saw less than Moses, for they beheld the deeds(provisions,power) of God without understanding his method therein and maintaining his presence in their hearts.

I do not think breaking of hand has something to do with your state, I am sorry for that and I pray for your healing and revival, also remember to pray as the holy spirit leads you.

God blesss you,
p

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Peter thank you so much! I really appreciate how you allow the Holy Spirit to speak through you! I have truly been blessed by your words!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat May 21, 2011 4:07 am

Bless You

welcome!!!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down