A frog bitting my friends eye?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A frog bitting my friends eye?

Post by Destine on Tue May 10, 2011 2:42 pm

I really am baffled by this it's very strange, the dream is now coming back to me because I couldn't remember it yesterday. So, I'm at my sr. pastor's house, and we are all celebrating about God blessing us with a building for our church. We are in K's room talking when we see someone trying to get through the window. It's our old sr. pastor's son (the youngest) we let him in. We notice he has something in his hand and it's a frog, K and her sister (A) start to scream because it starts to jump every where; The frog bites K on the eye, but she doesn't bleed.
We force him to throw the frog out the window, and he does. K askes him what is he doing at her house, and he said he didn't like his church anymore because it's making his parents fight, so he wants to runaway. A gets her dad and he calls the sr. pastor to tell him what happened, and they come to pick him up. Than, we are in our church service, and I think it's our formal youth pastor congratulating us on getting our building. (I can't see his face but I recognize his voice) and we all start to clap and so forth, and I just see the color of gold in the building.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top