Dream with mother in men's clothing store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream with mother in men's clothing store

Post by youngpropheticvoice on Mon May 09, 2011 9:16 pm

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in a men's clothing store looking for new pants/jeans in my home town. We were looking for Hugo Boss pants for some reason and nothing was fitting. The sales associate even tried to get a pair of Armani pants but everything was too small for me and nothing was fitting right at all.

youngpropheticvoice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with mother in men's clothing store

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue May 10, 2011 1:52 am

Hi, I just read your other dream about the meeting with executives... could it be that the (whatever) you are called to is bigger than you can currently imagine?

[because the clothing is too small for you... is what made me think this] Actually, now - I'm wondering, cos' I don't know mens brands well - are these all business wear clothes perhaps?

Just my thoughts... :o)

Bless you, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngpropheticvoice on Tue May 10, 2011 6:06 am

Hugo Boss and Armani are designer clothes. Higher end men's fashion.

youngpropheticvoice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue May 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Would the pants you were trying on be something you would wear to work if you were a peer of the executives you met with??

I don't know what the symbolism of pants is... but wearing the pants of the house is a saying for being the one who is the head of the house - cos' if a woman is unusually controlling people say "she wears the pants" of the household. So, maybe this dream has nothing to do with the other :o)

Has anything changed in your homelife? Your Mum was with you, which makes me wonder - have you just moved out of home.... not moved out of home.... just married.... etc. etc. in real life - perhaps it is a dream about "wearing the pants" in your home....

I am just thinking myself, and I [quite obviously] know nothing of your situation, so please pray and keep asking others if these things don't help with discerning your dream :o)

Bless you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngpropheticvoice on Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Diane:

I am in the process of trying to move out of my folks place and pursue an opportunity in the USA that has been presented to me. It is subject to my friend getting funding for a business he is starting.

I got the feeling that because this clothing store was in my home town, that maybe that my home town is too small for me and I can't fit it any more that I need to be in a bigger place.

youngpropheticvoice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Ahhh, that makes sense :o)

I just hopped over to your other dream... in that, you said "The next scene I was dressed in a fine suit" It seems that appropriate clothing will be available when you need it.

The other dream seems to me to be connected to this one... confirming it.

Please remember I am new to all of this too, and I'm not an interpreter. Pray hard and be sure before you make such a life changing decision :o)

Bless you!

Jesus please guide your son into the place you have prepared for him, I pray that doors will open and close before him, enabling him to discern your will with ease. Provide for him and uphold him Lord. I pray that you will guide him with regards to his prophetic ministry plans too Lord, provide a mature and wise mentor who is full of your Spirit and who Loves you more than Life.

Amen. :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top