Recurrent airplane dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurrent airplane dreams

Post by josaribella on Mon May 09, 2011 5:29 pm

I have had recurring airplane dreams since 9/2009 when I had the first dream. I had never woke up so frightened, I was shaking and terrified. In the first dream, my family and I were driving down the highway. I saw a small plane spiraling down out the side window; I remember thinking it must have been a plane doing tricks as I never saw it crash. We kept driving and I saw the exact same thing, a small plane spiraling down that I never saw hit the ground. I was still driving and then in front of me I saw a HUGE plane, this time I saw every detail up close. It was a US Airways plane. It was also flying down and in mid air flipped over and people were falling from the plane and from the sky all around us landing in the middle of the road. We were driving through it, trying to get past it all. It was so graphic, as there were bodies and parts all over the road. I remember right before I woke up speaking with my mother and she was telling me she was so sorry, though I wasn’t sure why (maybe just that it happened while I was there). I remember waking up in a panic and out loud I asked “God, what does this mean”? I’ve never heard God speak so clear to me as I believe he did that night. I heard “Many lives will be turned upside down, there will be death and destruction, but you will be safe”. Then I also heard “there will be two warnings first, things spiraling down, then without notice, the next one, in a moments notice, you must be ready”. I thanked God that in the midst of my fear, he spoke to me and told me we would be okay. I still don’t know what the airplanes represent though, which still bothers me. Since then, I’ve had many dreams involving airplanes (as recently as this week two times). They are always flying into the water, crashing or going down in random places (other than airports). In all but one of these dreams, I was not involved with the airplane at all, or knew anyone in the plane it just happened around me. In one dream, I was on the plane with my son (2 yrs old) when it began to go down quickly. It was so loud! I remember holding him tight in my lap praying and praying. It crashed into the ocean straight down and then popped back up to the surface and we were fine but it seemed so real and scary. Any thoughts you have would be appreciated. Thanks!

josaribella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurrent airplane dreams

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm not familiar with that ministry that was mentioned so I wouldn't refer it.
You have to take into consideration the context of each dream before really suggesting a meaning. And most importantly pray for God to give you revelation. Airplanes represent different things for different people...depending on the message God is giving.
I pray you receive an interpretation or revelation of your own. Hopefully someone on the site can give biblical insight.
blessings

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 12, 2011 4:33 am

josaribella,

Sometimes a crashing plane can mean devastation and destruction but like Angelwings stated it can be different things for different people. I think the Lord is calling you to interceed for future events. I believe this is regarding natural disasters and end time events. There will be wars and rumors of war and earthquakes that will happen ( a paraphrase). There are many things going on now in our nation and other nations that are causing devestation and chaos. I am just giving you my thoughts here, this is not an interpretation....be patient on the interpretation....we pray over them but that does not mean we get an interpretation. I have had many dreams that the Lord gave me that I did not get an interpretation for. Sometimes the revelation of the dream comes after the event...not always prior to. I pray this is of help to you to discern your dream. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 12, 2011 4:42 am

bbl13,

I do apologize but I did have to edit out the reference to another dream board. According to the rules of this site we take our references only from Mia's dream dictionary and site at Heartsongministries.com to insure accurate and consistant biblical interpretation of our dreams. If you refer to the rules on the site you will understand.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 12, 2011 9:18 am

Hi -

I went one step further and deleted the reference altogether since the ministry leader's name and bbl13's description of his interpretation is still included.

As Connie stated, we don't have a lot of rules on the site but we really discourage references to other prophetic dream ministries as we're not always in agreement with them. So in order to avoid confusion among our members, we delete these references when we see them or when they're brought to our attention.

Thanks & Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top