dad dies in a tow truck accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dad dies in a tow truck accident

Post by rachel07 on Mon May 09, 2011 4:01 pm

So i had this dream that i had to come back to my dads house because he got killed in a tow truck accident his tire slipped in mud..(he drives a tow truck in real life). and i was standn at the house or some place and some guys came by and said that robs daughter and i said hi.. and then i had a flash back of how i found out my dad got killed. so in tthe flash back i was calln my dad on the phone and a police officer answered the phone and said my dad had passed away in a car accident.. then i asked the officer what time he got in an accident they said 2:30.. then i felt bad cuz i remembered the lord put in my spirit to pray for my dad and i really didnt and i felt like reall bad bout it. then i heard that this is what my dads life had lead up to death and it wasnt some huge demonic attack... then i woke up sad and cried and had alot of peace on me and i felt like my dad was gona hav a heart attack..

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad dies in a tow truck accident

Post by Cholette on Mon May 09, 2011 4:12 pm

I don't have an interpretation for this Rachel07, but I would say to intercede for your father. I'm not saying that anything bad is going to happen, but when dreams like this come, prayer is of essence. Besides, it NEVER hurts to pray.

I will be praying with you..

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top