Alligator showing up in a youth meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alligator showing up in a youth meeting

Post by Destine on Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 am

So, I had a very strange and interesting dream 3 nights ago: I was in a mansion with my sister and the core cirlce of the leadership team of our church youth group. (we the youth are actually in charge of running the ministry) we were discussing some things; My sister interupted the meeting because someone was trying to cut up our dog. We grabbed the knife from this person (the person was in this black cloak) and actually said "No, we want you!" talking about me, I kicked the person in the cloak out of our house. I stood outside to make sure he was gone, But I noticed
a long alligator sitting outside in the front yard of my house. I run back into the house, But my friends were already screaming! I didn't even tell them, finally I turn around and see that the alligator followed me into the house and began to chase me and the other leaders around the house. It was chasing mostly me and the core leader (Tasha). Tasha fought the alligator off of her leg, it almost got me but I missed it.

Last edited by Destine on Tue May 10, 2011 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add vital detail)

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alligator showing up in a youth meeting

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon May 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Destine,
I wonder if this is a warning for an attack against your youth members in this church.It also looks you are one of the people who plays a agreater role in this ministry, may be in intercessory. The house may represent the church, the man and allegator -the demons. The enemy would want to attack this group because it runs the ministry. No wonder he goes for the leadership. You may share the dream with Tasha and ask her what she thinks. But its certainly a warning dream . Counter this in prayer covering your health, and the rest and pray also against confusion. You have a role to pray here, and you shall overcome.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon May 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Amen and well said Peter. I could not agree more.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue May 10, 2011 5:11 am

I am trying to pray more, and my mom's friend believes God wants to raise me up to be an intercessor. Thanks for the comment, it makes a lot of sense; I was able to call Tasha last night and she was shocked as well. We both believe since the alligator was sitting outside in front of my house that it means we already know the person the enemy is going to try to use, So we just need to pray more now!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue May 10, 2011 10:06 am

yes if you are praying more for the youth and others then you ARE ALREADY AN INTERCESOR. My God give you strenghth, prayers can stop every attack.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue May 10, 2011 10:19 am

Hi Destine,

I wish to give my thoughts, for your discernment.
Discard if needed... Or keep em if they fit for you.

I am wondering if there is a spirit that threatens division (and the division has to do with something you care about, or something concerning loyalty? This is something that your sister or who she represents points out to you, before you actually know it is a threat.
Because all of the leadership is together, it has a tendancy to create distraction, taking you personal time out to deal with.

The issue with the alligator could be a spirit of pride that slips in after the negative element is dealt with. There seems to be a lot of hysteria surrounding this within the leadership.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 am

piano wrote:I am wondering if there is a spirit that threatens division (and the division has to do with something you care about, or something concerning loyalty? This is something that your sister or who she represents points out to you, before you actually know it is a threat.

I agree with this, I did not know how to put it though. The attack seems to be within the group, someone who has allowed the flesh to rule.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue May 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh, one more thing...Hysteria could be connected to a spirit of fear.

For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

Believe me, Ive read this one a whole lot.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue May 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Ah yes, I was contemplating if there could possibly be an element of weakness to the flesh as well. Fear, I know that scripture too, my mom used to quote that to me daily because I had a horrible fear of dogs for a long time. I'm set free of that, praise God! God has been dealing with me with my sin of worry, So I'm constantly praying and quoting Jeremiah 29:11 over myself and 2 Timothy 1:7.. I will share with my mom.. thanks so much to you (Piano) and Peter!
God Bless!!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top