MANTA RAY dream or Sting ray

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANTA RAY dream or Sting ray

Post by tinadiamond on Mon May 09, 2011 8:06 am

I was on a ship, I saw me and my 6 year old son in this dream. I could see the water it was a sky clear blue color. I don't know why but I saw people holding on to poles standing and sitting but they were trying just to hold on. All of a sudden I don't know how but I see me and my son getting off the ship. We are like in waist high water , clear blue water and we are walking in this water then we see a latter , behind this latter is a man and a manta ray, the man is just standing their and the manta ray is just in the water. I put my son on the latter first ,he climbs it and then I climb it. It was like when my son & I started climbing up, the man and manta ray moved to the left side so that we would climb up. They meant us no harm. We went up & that was the end of the dream. I have never ever dreamt a manta ray before. Does anyone know what this means. Thank you sooooo much ! please help ! woo hoo

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANTA RAY dream or Sting ray

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 am

I would think a manta ray would represent something that had the potential to harm you but was friendly lol like a police officer since he was trying to help you...Just a thought.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top