KILLED A Rat !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KILLED A Rat !

Post by tinadiamond on Mon May 09, 2011 7:41 am

I don't remember much of this dream but I know that this rat kept bugin and bugin ,just being a pest ! Just on my nerves ! Finally I knew what I had to do. I started killing it, It looked as if I had scalped the top of it's head, & almost cut half of it's head off but finally I went into another room, the door was already open, so I go in their, In this room I finish killing it, I am squishing down on the body and head with something, finally it almost all comes off but it was just only one small tiny string like piece of flesh left holding the head and body together, I then cut it off ! I am hearing this rat squeak in the end. But I did what I had to do. In my dream it was a precess ,It took kinda long but I did it. I then cut that last piece off , WALKED OUT, & CLOSED THE DOOR !!!!!!! Yes that felt so good ! I don't know why but when I remembered about this dream in the morning I smiled and felt good. Can anyone please help with this dream, thank you!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KILLED A Rat !

Post by Cholette on Mon May 09, 2011 4:18 pm

These are just my thoughts and NOT an interpretation Tinadiamond so please read prayerfully.

It seems that this rat is like a harrassing spirit that may have been assigned to you or will be assigned to you. It seems that the harrassment will go away in stages as you kill it, but eventually you will witness and experience the victory.

Only you would know if this is something you are going through now, but if it isn't, maybe the Lord is showing you something that is coming to you in a different season of your life.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Mon May 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Thank you Cholette !O ! yes ! finally! I have been waiting for this change for quite a while now, I recently also had another dream of being saved by a rock, and also around easter , I had a dream of JESUS & the deciples . And last night I had another dream that I just posted. I'm glad to start seeing that it's all finally coming to an end. JESUS IS MY SAVIOR ! I LOVE U JESUS ! YES ! YES! YES ! happy dance

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top