Son lost & found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Son lost & found

Post by Makumbe on Mon May 09, 2011 3:11 am

A few days ago I dreamt that I was with my two year old son in a place that felt like the college I studied my first degree. As I went around I found myself without him and began to look for him. I then saw at a distance some half naked people wearing underwear. I could not tel if they were men or women & did not reach them. I then noticed to my immediate right a mango tree with fruit that was ripe. Someone was already in the tree and I asked him to give me a mango that I had liked. He gave me two instead that I did not realy like and I didnt protest but proceeded to look for my on. As I continued I then found myself on the pavement of a place that had buildings like that of a school. Then my son came from around the corner alone and crying. His face was much darker and looked dirty. I ran to him and hugged him. Somewhere in the dream I notices several people that had goiters which baffled me- to see so many people with goiters all at once.

Makumbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Son lost & found

Post by Makumbe on Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Edit/Delete this post
Delete this post

Son lost & found

Post by Makumbe on Mon May 09, 2011 12:11 pm
A few days ago I dreamt that I was with my two year old son in a place that felt like the college I studied my first degree. As I went around I found myself without him and began to look for him. I then saw at a distance some half naked people wearing underwear. I could not tel if they were men or women & did not reach them. I then noticed to my immediate right a mango tree with fruit that was ripe. Someone was already in the tree and I asked him to give me a mango that I had liked. He gave me two instead that I did not realy like and I didnt protest but proceeded to look for my son. As I continued I then found myself on the pavement of a place that had buildings like that of a school. Then my son came from around the corner alone and crying. His face was much darker and looked dirty. I ran to him and hugged him. Somewhere in the dream I notices several people that had goiters which baffled me- to see so many people with

Makumbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top