Bluring the lines.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bluring the lines.

Post by steadygaze on Sat May 07, 2011 8:54 am

Hello and Blessings.

I find it interesting how I had not dreamed hardly at all and then over the last months they started up again. Please bear with me as I try to explain this dream.

Dream

I went inside a lady friends house who I do not know IRL. I was going to visit her or something and I had just started writing a book. This lady had a house kind of spacious and inside her house there was a huge tube like tunnel, it looked like one of those water tunnels but it was dry and it was a long tunnel and I was thinking how did she fit this in here? It went down the middle of her house.The lady friend told me that I should check it out and go inside the tunnel. I go inside the tunnel and there are three different roads inside this tunnel that looked long and narrow and I am thinking how in the world did she fit three paths or narrow roads inside here. So I start to walk down one path and I am thinking to myself why are there two other paths in here ? It was hard for me to figure out which path to go on because they were right next toeach other. I get to the end of the tunnel and the lady is waiting for me on the other side of the tunnel. She said "You took the right path."Then she said, "Do you see how easy it is to blur the lines in your path? She continues and said, "There are three roads we travel, one road
is sin, and one road is deception, and the other road is walking towards heaven." This is what you will write about." I knew I was to change the book I had already started writing. I remember thinking to myself she gave me a sample of it.

Blessing

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bluring the lines.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 am

Steady the first thought I had about the tunnel is walking through the eye of a needle with a camel. Remember Jesus talked about it? She is saying you took the right path because you are a child of God and you have a relationship with him. Yep the Lord has a way of getting us to do his bidding so that His name may be magnified and glorified. Awesome! Great dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Well there is more to this. What I got from this dream is this, " That in our walk things get blurred we fall into deception and then sin with out really knowing we have because of the deception in our lives, and we become lukewarm and we think oh this is Jesus when in fact He is not in it. This spoke to me personally about what I have seen in the body of Christ. Gays saying it is okay Jesus still loves us when it is clearly sin. I have seen people get into the spirit but not the right spirit saying it is God when clearly it is not. These are the things I believe the women / holy spirit was telling me in this dream. I will write about these things and the book will be called blurring the lines. In the dream the paths in the dream was so close it was hard to tell which path was the truth and I am a women who believes in truth. The lady told me the three paths. It is interesting how she said one path was deception. So I have a deeper understanding of what this dream meant.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Sorry bout that Steady, was just trying to give you prompting thoughts but I see I was off base on these two.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat May 07, 2011 2:34 pm

No worries you see God knows why He gives dreams to the dreamers because they understand the dream.. You ROCK Connie!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat May 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks Steady you you rock too!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top