I wasn't sure if I post this dream because, It DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wasn't sure if I post this dream because, It DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Post by aprsnoop on Fri May 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I wasn't sure if I should post this dream because like the rest of my dreams, it doesn't make NO Sense! Yet I was prompted to post it because it will all make sense later. Last night I dreamed flying on a bird. I remember thinking where will this bird take me? The bird landed on Swan St. There I started walking back to were the bird pick me up at. Until I stopped at a tree there were some activity going on, a crowd of people. My sister was there, yet not sure what she was doing. I then saw my friend who died several years ago look at me. (Her eyes LOOKED AT ME!) My friend who died several years ago started crying and another friend who I and she grew up with consoled her. scratching chin

Ok Lord what are you saying? Speak to my heart Holy Spirit; give me a word that will bring new life. Dionne McClurkin

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wasn't sure if I post this dream because, It DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi Dionne,

What did that friend mean to you [do for you... her main characteristic perhaps] when she was alive... is there something about her that is symbolic for you?

I have flying dreams too, but I dream I am a bird... or I can fly as a human. Interesting that you were picked up and transported :o) and to Swan Street! God has a sense of humour! Do birds or swans have anything to do with your waking life?

God bless, and I pray that the Holy Spirit does truly give you a word that will bring new life :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

God Bless You Diane, She was my childhood Best Friend. Of course as we got older we went our separate ways. However, she die 2yrs ago of brest cancer and i missed having a chance to talk to her before she passed because she died 2 hours before. crying

I see her often in my dreams, sometime they be imposters posing as her but I know the difference!

Thank you so much Diane!

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed May 11, 2011 6:22 pm

When I looked up Swan st. I found there was a murder there, I wonder if this had anything to do with new developments. At the time they had no motive or suspects.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi again Dionne,

I am so sorry about your friend i\\'m sorry

I wonder why God put this particular friend in your dream... and the other friend (whom you also grew up with) consoled her...

Could this be something from the past perhaps?

Does Swan Street mean anything to you? (I mean, you didn't go to school there or something did you?)

Dionne, could this be you processing your feelings over separation from this friend - and the fact you missed out on saying goodbye? I wonder too about the friend who consoles her - did she maintain contact over the years perhaps... and/or get to say goodbye before she died???

Two years is not a long time really, and it is quite possible to not allow yourself to grieve.... particularly if you feel guilt. Have you let go of this friend?

Bless you Dionne, I hope I haven't dug into your heart too much... forgive me if I have... please?

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Greetings True Flight and Grey Butterfly, Swan St. was down the street were I grew up. @ True Flight, during the dream it was some kind of chaos. However It might of been several murders on that street, yet I can not grasp the connection. what is the name of your dream book you use?
True Flight I felt really bad when I did not contact her on time. To see her in my dreams helps because I think she wanted to talk to me but was to sick to talk. Her breathing was bad according to her sister. When her sister told me she died two hours before, she also said she had wrote down my number and her intention was to call me back. But I should of called her back. Your digging and asking questions helps me think deeper in clues i might be missing to pull it together.

Thank you Ladies!

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 12, 2011 10:08 pm

You are welcome Dionne,

It is hard to lose someone you love... particularly I think, if you didn't get to say goodbye and you didn't visit when you could have, or you thought to... or something goes wrong, like people won't allow you to see them.

Have you done something concrete to help you to let go?

Saying goodbye is different for everyone, is there something you can do for closure? Like write her a letter? Or stand by her grave and sing "your song" Whatever it is for you, I think you will possibly feel better if you do it. :o)

It wasn't your fault that you didn't speak to her that time...

No-one wants to pester a family when someone is really sick, if her sister said you couldn't talk to her, then I can understand you not calling back! You could not know that she was that close to going.

I didn't know your friend... but you do know your friend... what do you believe she would have said in that conversation?

I am sure that if she had spoken to you that day... and she knew that it was the last time she would get to... then I'm sure she would have said she loved you... she would have said she was sad that you didn't have more time together. If there was something between you - a reason for you going your separate ways, (more than just the usual) then I'll bet she would have said she regretted letting it come between you... or apologised... or asked forgiveness.

I don't know the significance of the other symbols... often there are details in my dreams that seem really important at the time and yet they end up with no significance that I can think of :o) Perhaps this will become clear to you at another time. Recently God made a symbol clear for me because I passed a piece of fruit in the fruit market that was the same as the one in my dream - I would not have known what that dream meant if it were not for that. God is good! :o)

I hope that you find peace about your friend.... I pray right now that you do. Jesus, uphold this lovely woman of yours, bind the broken parts of her heart and give her healing, release, closure. Lord we will be a part of that cloud of witnesses in a breath, but oh that breath can seem long when we are apart from those we love! Bless her Lord!

Thinking of you xx

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 pm

[i]Isaiah 40:31~ But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Perhaps this ''old-path'' of the 'times-past'' has been a weary one accompanyed with grief due to the loss of life over a loved one. Isaiah 40:29~ He giveth power to the faint {weak}; and to them that have no might be increaseth strength. The strength that it takes to overcome ''grief'' is a great one. The spirit of grief and sorrow often will keep one ''grounded'' or in other words ''depressed/or opprssed'' as an attempt to hold "one-down'' or take that individual back a familiar place in time {mind}. But however, the Word of a Living God, will strengthen one and cause them to ''rise above'' and move forward. Be ye not weary. These scriptures are ''Promises''..........hold onto God's promises and start looking to your rainbows and see where He takes you, and no looking back.~

Sister Halo~

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Fri May 13, 2011 6:59 am

Greetings My Sistas (Diane and Halo), You are awesome! Thank you soo much. It is my hope that I have let go of the guilt of not being able to say goodbye. We went or separate ways when she moved out of town. The last time we saw one another is at our friend wedding. The last words she said is "Simone you can not come with us" I wasn' upset because a group of them got in a car to go purchase beer. I appreciated her respecting me as a saved woman. When I think about her I think about the fun times we had growing up. Her daughter looks just like her who is grown up with a child. Her daughter doesn't remember me only with her mother shared about me. However I have reconnected with her and I'm putting together pictures of her mother and I growing up with details of each event. Her daughter lives in another state, and my plans is to visit and sow seeds in her life.

Thank you ladies!

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri May 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Awesome thing to do for her daughter. :o)

God bless xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top