SAVED BY A ROCK !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SAVED BY A ROCK !

Post by tinadiamond on Fri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

I suddenly see lots of people with guns ,some were dressed like soldiers & others weren't but they all had one mission & that was to kill people, men women & kids. I saw as they killed lots of people, But I was running with my 2 year old daughter. Every where I turned they were just killing. I don't know why but their is this pastor I've seen on tv before and he died, they didn't kill him he just died of natural causes. I forget his name, he is old. I then started hearing a voice, it was crying for this pastor it was a female voice. I don't know why but I was thinking it was my voice, but I don't understand why I was saying no ! no! no! papa no! crying. Papa, papa, papa. That was strange ! I remember thinking in my dream why am I saying that, he is not my Papa. I don't ever even say papa anyway. So why am I saying it now? That part was confusing. But right after that happened, I was still seeing all this killing going on. Then I see this huge rock, HUGE. It was designed to keep people safe, If you looked @ it , It seemed as if no one was hiding in it. So I run with my 2 year old daughter to this rock, we are like at the peak of it, so I carry her down it, untill we are like in the middle or a little higher. I put her in one like kinda oval shape ,hole in the rock and I get in the one next to her. It was designed that way and we were both standing. The bad guys were looking @ the rock from side views while they were in the street and they were on top looking down @ the rock but they could not see us. I wish I could draw this rock it was so neat ! so that you could better understand the uniqueness and beauty of this rock, I have never ever seen a rock like this, Then I wake up. Please help if you can with the meaning . Thank you! idea

Last edited by tinadiamond on Mon May 09, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVED BY A ROCK !

Post by ditte3 on Sat May 07, 2011 12:08 am

Hi
Interesting dream.
I'm not an expert interpreter.These may be my own thoughts.

Maybe where the woman cries for her Papa,you see through someone's eyes.

The rock I think is the rock of our Salvation:Jesus.

Please pray about these.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Thank you, I did feel safe in this rock, I was so glad to be away from all that danger. Only Jesus can save us ! I did not like a lot of the things that I saw in the dream but I was glad that my baby & I were safe ! woo hoo THANK YOU SWEET, HOLY, BEAUTIFUL JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top