Soldiers coming down from clouds on stairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soldiers coming down from clouds on stairs

Post by Sirianta on Thu May 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was in a huge crowd. I don't know where this was but it was a beautiful place. We were outside but in front of us was like a stage / arena, like in biblical times. I and some of the crowd were standing at the back on a hill. We were singing the most beautiful praise & worship song to the Lord, but it was in a language I don't know, although in my dream I sang the words. I've never heard such a beautiful song and the music was amazing. It almost sounded like thos Gregorian chant type of music, but like I say it was the most beautiful music I've ever heard. I thought to myself "WOW, so this is the kind of music that God likes". IRL I love Gregorian chant music, it is so calming. Although I don't know if the music is christian or not.

When I looked to my left there was very low lying clouds near us. I saw soldiers coming down stairs that came out of these clouds. They all were dressed very neatly with black pants and white shirts with ties, as if dressed for an occasion. My brother was among these soldiers. IRL my brother isn't a soldier, but his biggest hearts desire since always was to be in the military, but he's got severe diabetes.

We all (us in the crowd) lifted up our hands in praise and worship. I looked at my brother and he smiled at me. I want to cry right now, don't even know why lol! I got the feeling that these soldiers had a different perspective of christianity, but when they saw the crowd they understand what it is all about to be christian. As if they felt the joy!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top