Why is there still water in the bottle? I just poured it out into the other bottle!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is there still water in the bottle? I just poured it out into the other bottle!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu May 05, 2011 8:53 am

Was in some old house/dwelling. Can't really say it being much of a house, more like a huge shed/house that was open to the elements. I was with an old family friend and her daughter (my friend). I saw 2 of the most Beautiful "partridges". There was this wide Emerald green band around their bodies extending from just before their tail feathers to just above their "shoulders" (I guess it would technically be their elbow that lays near the neck). Just above the band and around their necks was a 1 inch thick band that went around the base of the neck with squares inside. The squares there was space around each square and the space was white. One of the birds was female but I couldn't tell which because they were both equally vivid in color. I went and marveled and grabbed them up into my arms. I then took the birds with me and went to take care of some rabbits I had (I think I found them). They weren't in a cage but in a heap of blankets on the floor. New baby bunnies were escaping everywhere. Some crawled their way through a chicken wire fence into the great unknown. I reached my arm through the fence and grabbed them but was unsure if I got them all. It was dangerous on the other side of the fence, wolves that never showed themselves.
I needed a solution to the escaping babies and went to look for a nice cage somewhere around the garage type place we were in. There were a few and I found the right one and then also noticed that the rabbits hadn't had any food or water and went to look for a water bottle. I found one and started filling it with another that just appeared in my left hand. I poured the water into the bigger bottle and then noticed that the big bottle filled up rather quickly and the other bottle was hardly missing any water, like it had only poured a few drops! I was so confused because I knew that all the water should have been poured out into the bigger bottle and more water should have been needed to fill it all the way up. what

Ok, I just opened my FB page and had this as an invitation! What do you all think?
https://www.facebook.com/WildHeartRanch
Look at the picture that says "Save Wild Heart Ranch from the USDA".

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is there still water in the bottle? I just poured it out into the other bottle!!

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 05, 2011 10:56 am

wow the fb link was awesome and did you see they just found cages. Sounds like God has a plan with animals, pray into it, he is the revealer of secrets.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is there still water in the bottle? I just poured it out into the other bottle!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu May 05, 2011 11:10 am

Oh wow, no I didn't!!
I will pray. Thanks UsemeLord!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu May 05, 2011 11:23 am

I sent them an email with my dream.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 am

I hit the like button so maybe my facebook friends will see and help also.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu May 05, 2011 11:37 am

Thank you!!! I can't believe what the USDA is trying to do to them, it's just evil!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top