Bathroom Light won't turn on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom Light won't turn on

Post by v3ryan on Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 am

A few weeks ago my bathroom light burned out, it has since been replaced and is working again, but last night I had a dream my bathroom light once again burned out.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathroom Light won't turn on

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 am

When I think of a bathroom while dreaming I think of a place of cleansing. Is it possible that the ability to see a cleansing is burning out or maybe the ability to see a need for cleansing is burning out. These are just thoughts not an interpretation so please toss if it does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

It could be that. I sometimes wonder if there's something in my life that God wants to change, but when I ask Him to reveal to me or if something I'm doing is okay, I usually think He says it's fine. (IRL it took several days before the light could be changed by college residence, until then I was washing in the dark)
I'll add more details from the dream: I went in the bathroom, remember looking at the switch, flicking it on and off on and off several more times, and I remember thinking, "not again." Since IRL the light did indeed burn out. Also in the dream, I looked at myself in the mirror. It seemed to be a bit of a darker image of me, (obviously because the light was off) but I noticed that I seemed to look...different, in the mirror. Any interpretations? If I am doing something wrong God wants me to repent of I really want to know.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 05, 2011 5:11 pm

V3ryan,

Only you can answer that really. Usually when I am doing something the Lord does not want me to do the Holy Spirit will convict me of it. I will know that I know it is wrong but do it anyway....can I get an Amen....I think we have all been there.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Thu May 05, 2011 7:02 pm

I usually go on nightwalks and talk to God and spend time with Him. So I brought up various issues in my life and asked Him about it tonight. I felt again He said it was okay.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top