This is a corkey dream Are there any interpretors in the House!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is a corkey dream Are there any interpretors in the House!

Post by aprsnoop on Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 am

I dreamed I was at a dinner party. There were older white women with white hair. (very friendly) My Pastor who is also a woman was in attendance. My Pastor said to me "go around and pick up the checks." My Pastor assistant was there and I wondered to myself why she did not ask her. I glady went around and collected enevolops with cards (example cards you will give someone for birthday or anniversary). I then ended up in the kitchen, I was helping prepare food when all of a sudden the food started spilling over. Food was everywhere even on the ceiling. A girl name Shurron who betrayed me last year was also in the kitchen, and I said to her, this is why kitchen ministry is not my calling. After we cleaned up the mess, my Pastor's assistant was standing next to me (as though she wanted to handle picking up the cards) I grabbed the cards and went on my way. :hairraising:

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a corkey dream Are there any interpretors in the House!

Post by dreamster on Thu May 05, 2011 2:13 pm

hmmm ther is definately a message in this drm,, the dinner party sounds likea church service,,, or the like,, ,,im not sure on wen u say about piking up the cheks if that means like the bill atta restrant or a muni check and offering,im goin 2 assume the latter, i wonder if thers an issue between pasta an the assistant, ,, but im thinkin u will be given a job of responsibility, ,,, that will lead on 2 further things [kitchen],, um i think ur situation wiv shurron will boil ova, perhaps unresolved issues ther r affecting ur ability 2 miniter in that area,, it wood appear u both reslove the past ,, um the pasta assistant may'' hav her hand in the till '',,, ,,trying 2 get the cards wiv the checks,, ,,, hope this helps ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,, werkin upa sweat,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

It did! you are on to something because the Pastor assistant and Shurron sits next to one another in service. I have forgiving Shurron and we when cross paths I say hello. The check I assumed was the enevolps with the cards and the checks in them. Thank You soo much.

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

lol! annutha satisfied customa, call again ,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top