Children /Mountains & Collapsing houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children /Mountains & Collapsing houses

Post by Macleod on Thu May 05, 2011 4:17 am

These 3 consecutive dreams could be separate or, connected?

While asleep I became aware that I was having a conversation in the spirit....Was being told "It's time to lead the children from the mountain. Go into the caves (houses) and bring them out" I was saying that I had never done anything like this before and didn't want to do anything wrong and asked "will you be with me" the answer was "yes".

I continued to dream, I was standing in front of a stationary car, inside were 3 children, 1 in the drivers seat, 1 in the passenger and 1 in the back seat. It felt as though I had previously been sitting with the girl in the back seat, holding her hand, she was in my care. Her name came into my mind twice while I was dreaming (I had just, in this past month met her in my waking life). The children were now outside the car. The two who were previously in front (maybe her siblings but they looked different to what they do in reality) were holding roughly 5 gifts in the shape of thin books, all gift wrapped and with ribbon tied around. The girl in my care only had one, so I found myself standing at a table wrapping up 3 toys, one for each child, but knew there was going to be a ceremony (not Christmas) and knew the girl in my care would receive more gifts. Then I was in my car, driving away from a block of flats, looking up at a window where 2 children were standing looking at me, one of these was the girl in my care. I had a string of 3 round, green lanterns attached to my window, this was so that the children could see me while I was away (not going far) and be reassured that I would be returning. I was not alone in the car, someone (?) was there beside me. Most my dreams these days are about where I am in life and the battle I'm going through and in these dreams there is someone to my right and just behind me. I don't know who it is and I can't see them, can only sense them.

I woke up, prayed that if this was a message, to please confirm and help me understand. Felt really tired and went straight back to sleep and into another dream.

I was in a house (mine, but not MY house in reality) looking out a big picture window with my 2 sons. I saw a big lake to the left of the house. It was day time and we were looking out at a range of mountains just in front of our house, on top of these mountains were houses, breaking, collapsing, falling down the mountain side. I was then across the road, walking up towards a man's house on a thin mud path in his garden, there was a retaining wall but I felt unsure of the stability of this path. I was worried the wall would break resulting in a mini landslide. It was night time and I was aware of someone else (?) further away on my right, also walking towards this house, on a flat part of the garden (no flowers or trees) which was higher than the path I was on and was level with the house. I arrived at the house, now standing outside on the veranda. Next to me on my right was this unknown person (didn't see them, just aware of them) and behind me, a grey/white haired man, the owner of the house (didn't see him, just aware of his presence) We stood watching the mountains in front of his house and again saw all these houses breaking apart and collapsing down the side of the mountain. At this point it was day again. The person on my right said "Oh my goodness" It was my mothers voice (She passed away 25 years ago). I was then across the road running towards two wooden huts, my 2 boys were in the second hut, I opened the door, called them out, together we ran back across the road and into (what felt like) a new building - my neighbours office (He has recently just lost his 6th child, 4 hours after she was born) - I saw him and a few others, walking on the road, past the office, towards the mountains. I was standing in this small white building, looking towards all the destruction. The land was like a rolling sea and the houses were crumbling and being caught up in this devastation, BUT I noticed that my house, which was white, was still solid and although the ground was moving, the house was going with the flow and there was no damage to it.

I Have a few thoughts on this. My ministers wife has a gift of interpretation, but they are just so exhausted with all the wonderful things God has been doing in our church this year and He has put it on their hearts that they need a time out, there is more to come, so I don't want to interrupt the rest they need and deserve so would appreciate any thoughts on the above.

God Bless!
Macleod

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children /Mountains & Collapsing houses

Post by Sirianta on Fri May 06, 2011 12:26 am

Hey Macleod, this is interessting, 'cause I posted a dream about Mountains that's falling just before you. Our dreams might have something in common.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Fri May 06, 2011 11:16 am

Hi Sirianta, lovely to hear from you. I find it so interesting that you're in South Africa....I am South African (maiden name Venter) but now living in Scotland!! :-)

Yes I did read your post and wondered about it, but my mountains had no snow, actually, once these houses broke apart and the surface layers of the mountain fell, there was an orange colour sand, so this is a dry area. But I don't think it's prophetic in the sense that this is a forewarning of a disaster. But I do believe, with my mothers voice saying "Oh my goodness" that it's something significant, but perhaps in My life?

The difference with this dream though is being told "It's time to lead the children from the mountain, go into the caves (my voice said houses) and bring them out" Usually when I have a conversation in the spirit, it's backed up with scripture. I spoke to my reverend today who said that "backed up by scripture" may not always mean chapter and verse but simply the truth such as me asking "will you be with me" and the simple answer of "yes" is the same as "I will never leave you nor forsake you". So I'm wondering what this entire range of mountains could be and all these houses collapsing. Are these my children IRL or people in general or God's children? "It's time to lead the children from the mountain, go into the caves (houses) and bring them out" Then when I cross the road and stand back and take a look at this disaster, I see my house is still solid but on moving ground amidst disaster? Will continue to pray for understanding & interpretation. I just don't want to miss anything the LORD might be saying to me.

I've had so many dreams lately and mountains and caves seem to be a theme.

The first was an image of a cave I got while praying - this was shown to me because this is what I've been doing - hiding in my house (cave) afraid of the World.
Another dream of a cave recently was dreaming of a mountain, in the mountain was a cave, in the cave was a monster. I walked up a ridge opposite the cave because I was told the monster had my friend, just then it spat her out....2 days later, this friend who has been depressed and off sick from work phoned to say that the situation she had been so depressed over had been solved, she was so full of joy and had a new lease on life - she was no longer held captive.
I dreamt of another mountain, I was on my hand and knees clawing my way up an icy bit while my cat was trying to pull me down. I kept kicking her off until my husband picked her up, harnessed her and flung her over his shoulder and continued up the mountain, it was 8pm and he said we were going to reach the top at 8:30pm. To be honest, going by the way I'm feeling and events of today, I think that 8:30 has actually arrived ;-)

So are my mountains obstacles in life, hindrances? Is there going to be a situation and I must take MY children out of it? Am I just clutching at straws here :-)

I trust our LORD so I'll not worry over it but will put it in prayer.
Richest Blessings
Rochelle

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Fri May 06, 2011 11:41 am

Could it be as simple as - the children are me, the mountain is my hindrance, the reference to the cave is my house - Its time to lead the children from the mountain, go into the caves and bring them out.
If I don't get myself away from this hindrance and stop hiding from the world in my house, then the situation is going to become rather unpleasant? But what are those other houses on top of the mountain?
xx

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat May 07, 2011 12:30 am

Hey Macleod! So glad to meet another fellow South African on this site!

This is not an interpretation but just some thoughts. Maybe the dream is God telling you to come out more 'cause He needs you for ministry especially childrens ministry. The whole dream involves children the whole time, your own as well as others. And God tells you that it will be okay 'cause He'll be with you all the time. To me it sounds like a call to childrens ministry. It looks like God is showing you how great the need is outside (the falling houses may represent broken families) but He chose to show this to you to stir up this ministry inside of you.

Just keep on praying, God will show you the meaning of this.

God bless you!!
Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 am

Oh wow Sirianta, I never looked at it that way. This is so exciting I'll tell you why in a minute, but first you were spot on, God has most certainly been telling me to trust Him and that He will be there, then on Wednesday night at our prayer meeting my minister got quite passionate and just before worship he said to everyone, but looked me straight in the eyes and said God had put it on his heart that He wants you to know He loves you and you have a choice to make right now.

So, yesterday I went into the volunteer centre (this has been on my heart all year) I knew that if this was the right thing to do and if the Lords hands were in this then I wouldn't come out empty handed. It all went so smoothly. There's a college on a farm here on the island for young adults with special needs and they also take children under 16 who have behavioural issues. They weren't looking for volunteers just yet because they were still in the process of setting things up. The centre phoned them anyway, the college spoke to me and I came out the centre with an interview on Monday!! How amazing is that! My heart breaks for the vulnerable the broken and those without a voice, especially children, so could this be my calling!! :-)

Thanks for shining a light on this ;-)

God bless You Sirianta!!
xxx

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun May 08, 2011 12:01 am

Oh Macleod that's so amazing!! I know exactly how you feel about those children 'cause I share the same passion for children. About two moonths ago I received Word that God wants me to take care of a lot of children. I was so emotional about this because I've got a big passion for orphaned children. My mom was an orphan and she turned out to be such a blessing of a person! I feel so sorry for orphans because like you say they don't have a voice and they don't experience a families love etc. Just the thought of this makes me want to cry. There is so many hurt children in this world and I wish that there were more people like you who really have a love for these children. I want to show these little ones that with God anything is possible and that they will have a bright future! I want them to know how much Jesus loves them because they all have issues with rejection.

I think working with these kind of kids won't always be easy and very emotional, but God showed you that it is what He planned for you and He promised you that it will be okay. He will equip you with enough strength to handle this ministry. He wouldn't have chosen you if He thought you won't be up for it.

Good luck and enjoy your walk with Jesus in this ministry!

God bless you always Macleod!!!

Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sun May 08, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks so much for your encouragement. It's just amazing reading your last post. I've always wanted to work in an orphanage or with children who have no families through war or poverty. I just want to love them. My husband was also an orphan. I love that we have so much in common! I just wanted to say, I'm so thrilled for you with what God has shown you, you must be SO excited :-)

I had a little secret hope in my heart that the mountain dream and the dream I had a few days after, where I drove past a gypsy woman who called my name out twice, had something to do with these gypsy (Egyptian) Roma children in Kosovo who are living in camps (since the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo) next to a lead mountain. These families have no where to go and get given 2 onions, 2 tomatoes, rotten fruit, flour and oil which is expected to last an entire family one month!! These children are living out of garbage bins and because of the dust from the mountain, they are riddled with lead poisoning. The children under the age of 10 are now severely mentally damaged. I came across this news the day after the gypsy dream. I prayed that this was it but maybe not, however, there is power in prayer, so I will continue to pray for these families and for the work voiceofroma.com are doing to change this situation.

Sirianta, it's been an absolute pleasure in meeting you on-line. All the best to you.

With love in Jesus
xxxx

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon May 09, 2011 5:32 am

You can say that again! Prayer is absolutely powerful! I am also amazed at how much we have in common! For me it was a pleasure too meeting you! Please keep in touch about your jouney in working with these kids. Would love to hear how it goes.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top