Neighbor Dawn is Renting Out the Basement of my Childhood Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neighbor Dawn is Renting Out the Basement of my Childhood Home

Post by rosebush on Thu May 05, 2011 2:33 am

Had a dream of my childhood home. I am in the basement and see my neighbor Dawn who is truly my neighbor where I live now living there. She is very happy living in the basement. She is renting from me or my family, not sure which. She really likes me and I notice everything in the basement is extremely organized, not like it was when I lived there as a child. Dawn goes off to the laundry/bathroom area of the basement after talking with me.

In the recreation room I see my son when he was much younger. We find several bunnies in a bag of some sort. The bunnies are still and I think they are dead. I believe the issue is neglect--someone has forgotten to feed them and care for them. But then I see the bunnies move and they are okay. The weakest bunny I see fall off a piece of furniture to his death onto the floor.

Then my son and I take the bunnies to the back door of the basement and all the bunnies get released into the back yard and they hop away.

My son's name means son of the right hand.

My neighbor Dawn is a really good neighbor and we get along really well. Dawn and her husband both have a gift for care taking. You could say they overdo in the care taking department.

I had this dream just a few days post Easter.

Thanks!
TP

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neighbor Dawn is Renting Out the Basement of my Childhood Home

Post by rosebush on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:26 pm

I'm reposting this, hoping someone can help me figure out the rabbit portion of this dream. I believe it is an important piece of information that I need to know as I recently came out of a puzzling circumstance and have been seeking God for answers.

Does anyone have revelation on the weak rabbit who falls to his death and then the hardy rabbits that survive and are released into the backyard? Clue: Might have something to do with recreating/recreation, as the rabbit part of the dream mostly takes place in what we called the recreation room, that is what I am believing anyway! Otherwise, it was sort of a basement living room.

Very grateful. TP

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top