BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY A HUGE MAN & LATER KILLED HIM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY A HUGE MAN & LATER KILLED HIM!!!

Post by nmatlawe on Thu May 05, 2011 1:42 am

Please help me with this dream beautiful people of God.

I was in a place with a few people, I think some of my family members were also there and we were being held there and being abused by this big man. We were very scared of this man and it looked like he also had a wife. I was pressed and I managed to get out of where we were held and got to some corner of some house to urinate. I stood up and I was on my back to the area where we were held when this other big man with white beards came to me and told me to run as fast as I can to this very high building. He said I must go to the very top flat/apartment as they've been waiting for me since the previous day.

I immediately ran there, got to the apartment and there was a lady and a few members of her family. The lady welcomed me with very warm hands saying they were getting worried as I was supposed to arrive the previous day. I took a very warm bath and relaxed. I was getting worried that my mom doesn't know where I am and my child needed someone to bath her for school the next morning but I called her to explain what was happening. While we where still sitting in that apartment, my cousin was also there, that big man who held us came with his tiny wife and I hid behind the table but he could see me. He just said "this is where you are hiding, I can also see that she's (meaning me) also here with a blue skirt". They then turned away and left.

But somehow I managed to grab that huge man, dragged him until I threw him down (remember we were now at the very top of the building). He never came back, I don't know what happened to him, if he died or what. :hmm:

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY A HUGE MAN & LATER KILLED HIM!!!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri May 06, 2011 12:28 pm

The huge man and the wife are familiar spirits. would you trace this in your family lineage?

highbuilding-refuge,freedom.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 am

Thanks for your interpretation,Peter. But I honestly can't trace it in my family. I think I need to also pray a lot about it until I get a clear interpretation.

Yes, I also thought to myself that the end of this dream represent freedom/deliverance...well I don't know. I hope to get more interpretations as I've just reposted it.

Thanks again for taking your time to respond. God Bless you!!!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top