Flying over Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying over Australia

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 pm

This dream two nights ago. Interpretation anyone?

I was looking through my eyes in this dream as opposed to seeing myself in the dream (I don't know if that makes a difference...but usually it is the opposite). I am high in the sky. I think I may have jumped out of something. In the dream, I remember thinking "I wonder how I am flying, I must be hang-gliding." I came closer to the ground and realized I was flying over water. I felt no control over where I would land. I saw a boat in the water. It was red, wooden and looked like an ancient sailboat. The sail was even red and looked like it was made of wood. The boat was empty, so I knew that was not my boat.

I kept flying and saw another boat. It was either black or a dark navy blue. It was empty and I knew that was not my boat. I flew some more and looked to my right and saw a modern speedboat and it was very close to land. I saw the forming of a city and a dock. I knew this must be my boat and I was flying closer and closer to the water until I landed in the water about 50 yards away from the speedboat. I started swimming towards the boat and then I was next to the dock. The dock started underwater and ramped up. I walked out of the water by this ramp and then I was in deep sludge by I kept walking on until I was out of the sludge and on the wooden sidewalk that just kept leading up.

Somehow, I knew I was in Australia. (I've never been there IRL). There were houses or apartments on each side of the walkway as I kept walking up...they were steps now. I kept going straight until at the top a door led into an apartment. I went in and a couple greeted me like I was a guest in their home and I had gone out and had now come back. The lady had just gotten out of the shower and the man was standing by the coffee and just poured himself a cup. It seemed like it was morning. I laid down in front of the TV on a wood floor in front of the couch (not to watch it...just to rest) and I saw this felt thing on the floor. The lady said, "Do you like my butterfly?" I then realized it was a butterfly made out of felt and embroidery work and it had a craft google eye. It moved like it was a puppet (like the work from Sesame Street). It was pink with green stitching.

That's it. I don't know if the butterfly has anything to do with it. I love embroidery work and making things with felt so that could be it on that...but the rest is very bizarre to me.

Thanks to anyone who would speak by our Holy Spirit on this.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying over Australia

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:34 pm

After reading this a number of times I begain to desern out what is going on. I often ask my-self what object or what particular sticks out. First of all being in a forgien country (not knowing where to go,don't speak this language, etc.) This is most certainly trying to make the right decision instead of the wrong one--(do I go left or do I go right) that things are up in air (current situations). But uopn arrival your footsteps were ordered and guided to a place of comfort. The morning is represents Joy surley cometh in morning! However, It moved like a puppet, you felt as if your strings have been pulled. The enemy has been toying with you on some things .
The ebroidery work represents a stragitic work. The Lord has been leading you and guiding you along. And you have a puppet Master.The Lord Christ.

God Bless :whew:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:56 am

Oh Halo that was very good interp... that spoke to my spirit. God bless and have a good day.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:24 am

I am in tears over this. Thank you...you are right on. I praise you Father in heaven for speaking to me.

Thank you halo for being obedient. I definitely feel like I'm in a foreign country right now just waiting for God's direction. Wondering if we are making the right decisions. Sensing the attack of the enemy.

Thank you Lord for reminding me joy comes in the morning and you ordering our steps strategically.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:39 am

afterhisheart wrote:I am in tears over this. Thank you...you are right on. I praise you Father in heaven for speaking to me.

Thank you halo for being obedient. I definitely feel like I'm in a foreign country right now just waiting for God's direction. Wondering if we are making the right decisions. Sensing the attack of the enemy.

Thank you Lord for reminding me joy comes in the morning and you ordering our steps strategically.

Hey thanks Ladies, this come through much fear and trembling. God Bless you both

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top