Posting again, meeting with 5 leading executives in my city

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting again, meeting with 5 leading executives in my city

Post by youngpropheticvoice on Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 pm

This is my first time on this site and would love to get some thoughts on this dream.

I seem to get a lot of dreams and have been a Christian since 5 years old.

I was at a hockey game in my home town in the dream when I was approached by one of the owners of the hockey team who I have met on two occasions asking me to join him in a meeting where he wanted to introduce me to some people and to discuss something with me at the next game. The next scene I was dressed in a fine suit and was invited into a private seating box by this same gentleman and happy to see me. We sat down and immediately these 4 other wealthy men from my home city all men of great integrity and well known in the city, 2 of them other part owners of the team and billionaires and two of them high executives from an oil and gas company that the main gentlemen ran came up to me and introduced me to themselves. Every time they would introduce themselves, I would default by calling the individual by their prefix Mr. so and so but they would be insist on me calling them by their first name. They all had told me that I was their peer and an equal to them. We all sat around a boardroom table ignoring the game. They all said we have been watching you and want to help you and propose something to you. For the next three years go to California and research and watch the next emerging technology. We will email you and keep in touch with you off and on. When you have discovered what it is, call us up and we will meet with you to discuss it. We want to set you up to own your own company We believe you are called to be an employer not just an employee and have an incredible influence in California. I remember feeling overwhelmed and not sure how to take it. I remember them saying we will serve as a board to you and train you in how to run your own business and be your backing. I was really shocked by the offer. I had no idea how I could ever pull it off and tried to say I didn't have a degree and didn't know how to run a business and didn't have credentials that no one would take me serious. Each argument that seemed logical was met by them more than willing to stand with me and commit to help me succeed in the venture. I remember feeling rather overwhelmed that men of this influence would go to so much and stake their business reputations on me. I agreed to it and they proceeded to hand me their business cards.

These men are well known in my city and the oil and gas sector. I have met the one gentleman as I worked for his company which is a major oil and gas company on two occasions one during my stint working for his company and another time at an event that we ran into each other at.

youngpropheticvoice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting again, meeting with 5 leading executives in my city

Post by youngpropheticvoice on Sun May 08, 2011 6:11 am

BUMPING this up to the top

youngpropheticvoice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 am

Is there a Ministry that you have been called too?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngpropheticvoice on Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

I do feel a call towards California and to prophetic ministry but am unsure how it is suppose to look. I do think some kind of business too.

youngpropheticvoice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm

It just sounds to me like your not sure of your self, but the support you need will be there.
Just keep praying for understanding and ask God for more dreams on this dream to help you discover what he is saying

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top