pastor w/no Thumb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pastor w/no Thumb

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 04, 2011 6:09 pm

i had this drm a mnth or so ago.. i had prayed 2 ask God about this particular pastr.. He's a famous one.. on tv etc... Scratch Chin i prayed b/c i was askin what he's all about.. is he a real man of God etc.. so i had ths drm.( I will not say the pastors name)

Drm:

it was dark out.. i was wlking on the sidwalk.. there was this upper lvl.. sidewalk also.. this Pastor was wearing a long dark coat..was w/a bunch of ppl, thy seemed 2maybe wrk w/him. .. i saw him and said.. oh wow hi pastor.. (as i recognzed him) he leaned ovr and shook my hand.. I noticed His "thumb"was missing wow what

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Thu May 05, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pastor w/no Thumb

Post by youngpropheticvoice on Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm

this is just my thoughts....but the thumb in some circles could represent the apostle when studying the five-fold ministry. Might be that he is missing the input of an apostle in his life.

Just my thoughts.

Mike

youngpropheticvoice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks mike... Yea the drm had a dark feel to it...
Bit scary...
Def missing a thumb is like missing something... I did read that. Thumb has 2do w/apostleship
Gud points! Thank u!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Oh and. This pastor IRL is huge! He does a lot of miracles etc..
He's a major leader of church ... Much older

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 pm

You need a thumb to grasp things

do ya see where im going with this

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu May 05, 2011 7:28 am

scratching chin oh yes Trueflight...
good point!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 am

I agree with both actually. Maybe he is not able to grasp his upcoming apostleship or one that will be sent to him. Does that make sense?

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 05, 2011 12:49 pm

I have a different take (not disagreeing with the above, just sharing what came to me)...

When we review Exodus and Leviticus, part of the consecration process for priests is a peace offering where among other things the sacrificed animal's blood was put on the priest's extremities - Exodus 29:20 -

Then you shall kill the ram, and take some of its blood and put it on the tip of the right ear of Aaron and on the tip of the right ear of his sons, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot, and sprinkle the blood all around on the altar.

By doing this (this was the last part of the consecration process, read Exodus 29 for more info on consecration and sanctifying the altar), they symbolically ensured that the priest was fully covered in this sacrfice, meaning that their bodies were completely sanctified now in service to God.

So to me, the priest that you dreamed of is missing a key part used in the sanctification process so can't be completely sanctified. In your dream, you never noticed that he was missing a thumb until you got closer to him and saw him more closely.

Also, I think the other clue can be found in Judges 1:1-7 -

1 Now after the death of Joshua it came to pass that the children of Israel asked the LORD, saying, “Who shall be first to go up for us against the Canaanites to fight against them?”
2 And the LORD said, “Judah shall go up. Indeed I have delivered the land into his hand.”
3 So Judah said to Simeon his brother, “Come up with me to my allotted territory, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I will likewise go with you to your allotted territory.” And Simeon went with him. 4 Then Judah went up, and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand; and they killed ten thousand men at Bezek. 5 And they found Adoni-Bezek in Bezek, and fought against him; and they defeated the Canaanites and the Perizzites. 6 Then Adoni-Bezek fled, and they pursued him and caught him and cut off his thumbs and big toes. 7 And Adoni-Bezek said, “Seventy kings with their thumbs and big toes cut off used to gather scraps under my table; as I have done, so God has repaid me.” Then they brought him to Jerusalem, and there he died.

I have to leave so can't elaborate on it but read the passage and then refer to a bible commentary about it if you can as this is where I got most of the info above. The theme here is that the thumbs and big toes being removed symbolizes that God is a God of righteousness and justice. (Isaiah 33:1, James 2:13, Revelation 13:10, Revelation 18:6)

Hope this helps! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Good point Lola, I forgot about that text

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 05, 2011 3:32 pm

im wiv lurdys on this one,, lol! ,, yay saves me D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm

hey lola.. thanks for the insight... so im not understanding compltly...
nerd

i wasnt judging the pastor.. i nvr did.. im just careful, which is why i needed 2know if it's ok to listen to his sermons' or not..so that was my reasoning behind asking the Lord 4 guidance.. i did that b4 .. an Lord showed me 2 lve a church once..bc pastr was not right...an 2 pray 4him.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi SiC -

Uh oh, I wasn't suggesting that you were judging the pastor - sorry if it sounded that way! That wasn't in my thoughts at all...

I think the Lord is showing you in this dream that the pastor isn't right as you stated...yes, I agree that prayer is needed here...

The scriptures that I shared above showed:

1) That he wasn't properly equipped to be completely consecrated onto the Lord, and;

2) That justice will be carried out onto him if he doesn't change. This piece is the prophetic piece and is where you are being asked to pray for him, so that he doesn't suffer this outcome.

The other thing that stood out to me is that this pastor who is known for doing miracles can't do a miracle on his hand? Something (or someone) is not right.... sigh Let's keep him in prayer...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri May 06, 2011 5:48 am

thank you that was really good lola!!
the scriptures realy r so right on w/this drm,..

yes there is something vry wrong w/the pastor.. i felt it 4 a long time..what is sad that many r being decieved.. bandaid evn my sis had a vry scary drm about this pastr,,,,

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top