Taken back in Biblical times Acts 16: 16 -24.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taken back in Biblical times Acts 16: 16 -24.

Post by steadygaze on Wed May 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Hello and Blessings,

I thought I would share this dream because I thought it was not only for me but it was also a prophetic word.

Dream

I was taken back to Biblical times and wore the same cloths as they did. I was to preach with Paul and Peter in a barn like building. The night before we were to preach and minister I get a dream in the dream that there will be a lady there at the meeting and she is a witch and to be aware of the witch and that I would know who she is and I was to confront her. I thought oh this will be easy to identify. So the time arrives for Paul and Peter and myself to preach to the peoples in the barn like building and there was an opening like in a barn with a stall for cattle, and it was filled with people. There was a lady sitting on a wine barrel next to a barn pole and as we were preaching she would scream out in agreement with us and she acted as if she was right there with us so I am thinking cool people are getting our preaching. Then all of the sudden the spirit of the Lord comes upon me and as I looked around I could see the women who was agreeing with us the one in whom Jesus was talking about my eyes were enlightened. Then the Lord spoke to me and said, "If you do not stay in the spirit you will miss what I am trying to show you and your mind will always fail you, so always stay in the spirit it is there you shall have spiritual eyes to see." Then I confronted the witch.

Right away when I awoke from the dream I thought of the Scripture where Paul Confronted the fortune teller Acts 16:16-24. I knew the Lord was conveying a message that with the natural mind we think oh we will know what He means when we see it. The reason for that is because we have our own concept of what Jesus is saying or revealing and in our limited understanding we fail, but in our spiritual walk we will be in-tuned with the Holy spirit and we will be enlightened to see what otherwise we would not see. He gave me a warning that I need to stay in the spirit and live there daily more now then ever.

Please if you get anything else let me know..

Thanks and Be Blessed.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taken back in Biblical times Acts 16: 16 -24.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Excellent word that I receive in Jesus name! Awesome and thanks for sharing it with us!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 04, 2011 6:02 pm

clapping thanks for sharing this drm ! really blessed me

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm

I receive that as well! AMEN! AMEN AMEN!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 pm

This really speaks to me, Amen.....thank you!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm

This speaks to me as well! Amen!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top