Was I in Heaven?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was I in Heaven?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 04, 2011 3:30 pm

I had this dream last night about my grandmother's mother, father and brother who are all now deceased.

I dreamed I was in a crowd and my great uncle Ronnie (deceased, never met him IRL) was beside me for support. I was
aware the crowd all knew my grandmother and were waiting for her. Then her mother (met her when I was very young, now deceased) walked out
on stage and I saw that she was vibrant and young (around 28) and her hair was
thick and very dark brown (IRL it was light brown). She was standing on the stage to say something to the
crowd that would make them happy. I knew she wanted to say a lot but she
was very limited to what she could say. Finally she announced "Norma is my
daughter!" Then the wind blew on her hard causing her hair to blow and she
tipped backwards a bit until she gained her balance. Then she said it again.
"Norma is my daughter" Both times she said it, she said it proudly, and BOTH times the wind blew on her hard. The crowd was
cheering. Then I saw my grandmother's dad. He was tall like uncle Ronnie but he
was bald or had very short hair. Then my grandma's mom linked her arm in his and my eyes were
soaking them in I couldn't get enough of looking at them. I saw all the
similarities between their features and my own and I was very proud to be a part of this family.

Background: my grandmother has cancer and isn't doing so well. Her mother was never good to her and gave her up when she was 2 to my uncle Ronnie (who was 5 at the time) I'm thinking my great grandmother was indeed a Christian at the end..anyway I feel I know the meaning of the dream, but am posting for confirmation. Also, what could the wind represent?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was I in Heaven?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Daph,

I need to ask who Norma is?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm

LOL sorry I didn't make that clear.. Norma is my grandmother who is battling cancer at the moment.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:10 pm

We are very close. I even feel close to Uncle Ronnie even though I never met him. I just feel like I know him because of how she talks about him so

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 05, 2011 4:28 am

Daphnie,

I don't have an interpretation but would like to give you a thought on the dream. Could it be that your grandmothers mom here represents the Holy Spirit and that the old balding man represents the Lord. You can't take your eyes off of them because they are beautiful to behold. (I have had dreams of the Lord and the Holy Spirit and they appeared so beautiful to me I could not take my eyes off them and even commented to them how beautiful they were). The Lord is showing you that he is giving her the breath of life. I think this dream is to encourage you about her health and her walk with the Lord.

I pray this is of help, please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top