People getting ready for everything else but Jesus's return and an Angel on the wall.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People getting ready for everything else but Jesus's return and an Angel on the wall.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:34 pm

Greetings my friends,

I am just throwing this out for conformation.

Dream,

I was walking and looking round me and I saw this lady who was in a beauty salon getting her hair done and I asked here what are you getting prepared for and she said," I am going to see George Michael." I then see her go out dress shopping preparing for this concert and I said to her," you are able to get ready for a big star and a conference but are you getting prepared for Jesus." I look around me and it seems like every where I look people are busy getting ready for one thing or another and I realize life had become their God and there preparations of if seemed more important and I am like telling people we need to serve one God and prepare for him because things are going to happen soon.Then I look up on this wall and I see an angel sitting there he looked different then the ones I had seen before. It was like the angel was invisible and you could see right through him but I could see the angel.I climbed up on the wall and sat next to the angel and the angel began to speak to me and it was a serious conversation but the funny part is I can not remember what it was when I woke up.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: People getting ready for everything else but Jesus's return and an Angel on the wall.

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Jeanie, you are right!!! This reminds me of Daniel and the interpation of the hand-writing on the wall. Due to the pagon worship of the kings people therefore they were not able to see it, but however it is transparent to God's people. The book of Daniel deals with courage; preservation. Courage and commitiment of those who place their faith in God. Perservation of God's people is assured fo all who rely on Him. I thought you were brave in the dream. And pressavered to the top. And took the time to seek counsel!!! :bighug:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People getting ready for everything else but Jesus's return and an Angel on the wall.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Thanks for the encouragement Halo. I think you are new yes? Welcome if you are.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top