dream interpretations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream interpretations.

Post by mariam on Wed May 04, 2011 5:21 am

my name is mariam and i am doing my nursing pogram at the moment. i sat for my exam on the 5 nov 2010 and before the result came out i deamt that i failed and it came to pass. we were given i chance to resit for the drug calculation part of the exam while preparing for this exam i had another dream in the dream , i was already in the hall waiting for the exam to start and that i was sitting fo three papers,i took permision to go to the toilet but on my way back i could not found my way but i found my way into the hall on my way in i noticed that the group i was with were going and that i was doing my exam with another group.I fast and prayed over it .i sat for my drug calculation exam but i failed it ,and i was given another chance to resit for all the papers but i failed all. now i have been given a chance to appeal if the appeal go through i would be with another group. pls give me more insight concerning this dream what sort of dream is this . thanks and God blessing shall continue to rest upon your ministry. Amen.

mariam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream interpretations.

Post by lola21st on Wed May 04, 2011 6:55 am

Praise the Lord, Miriam!

Welcome to the site!

It isn't clear to me in your post what parts are what you dreamt vs what has occurred in real life (IRL) - could you repost and describe the dream and then discuss what's been going on IRL?

Thanks and God bless you! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mariam on Thu May 05, 2011 3:36 am

Thank you.In my dream while waiting in the exam all i noticed i was doing 3 papers instead of one,and i went to the toilet but i could not find my way back this took 2hrs in total .I later found my way back but the group i was with were living the exam hall,i had to sit with another group to do my exam. this dream is now coming to pass because the exam i was going to sit for before i had the dream, i failed it. The school said i should appeal , if my appeal goes through am going to sit with another group to do it. In real life am fine. Thank you i hope you understand me. God bless.

mariam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top