My Ex and a cry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Ex and a cry

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 04, 2011 3:46 am

Good morning,

I am at a large fair type setting. There are many booths and I go up to one and they are showing part of how something works but not all of how it really works. I can't remember all of it here but it seems it was envolopes that were showing on the back of a piece of wood. I correct them so people will see what it really showing. The people are really happy. They really like me and are clapping. I felt really good when I moved on.

The next scene I am going up to another booth and the person I am with says hey that deserves a beer.....I don't drink beer....and so he orders his and I am looking at the memu but not finding anything I like so I dont order. We move on.

The next scene is I am with my Ex husband and we are talking. I can't remember about what but then I start to pray and as I am praying I am wheeping and I end up on the floor with my face on the ground and I am still wheeping. He then picks me up and then the dream ends. I know there is more to the dream but I don't remember all the rest. I woke up and thought I better get that dream written down so I don't forget all of it.

I think I have an idea of what the dream means but need an interpretation (confirmation) and any help is appreciated.

God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Ex and a cry

Post by dreamster on Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm

hi ,, i got tha feelin this is special drm 4, u, so realy take note,, ther r specifik symbolls in it that u alone will kno,, ,, its funny ,,but i can visulise ur drm , ive been 2 such fairs, i wondered if the fair was the drm site, an ur typeing is ur moderateing, ,,the envelopes r ''posts'' an ur help is blessing ppl, as u do,, u r appreciated here, ,, im still thinkin about the beer part, dont ,,, um ur 4 ur ex is ur being released from past hurts, mixed wiv intacession, ,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Very good Dreamster. I am totally in :WOW: Nice job! I was thinking pretty much the same thing and thanks for saying you appreciate me. It is nice to hear. :joking: . Thanks for confirming it for me.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 04, 2011 5:13 pm

all inna days werk, ,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 04, 2011 5:18 pm

huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum