Tornado's heading towards home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado's heading towards home.

Post by carol.leynard on Tue May 03, 2011 11:43 am

This morning I dream't I was seeing a small thin dust funnel cloud across a small valley from our home, turn into a large tornado. I immediately thought this is strange, as we don't have tornado's here! I remember saying "wow" in disbelief!
It immediately grew and started heading our way. All of a sudden there appeared at least 6 or more large black funnels coming towards us very fast.
My family was there and I felt helpless as there was nowhere to go; only a basement. I thought that was the end of us, but headed for the bathroom in the basement, which was up against cement wall backed by dirt.
I don't remember past that. It was only a tornado on the news this morning that reminded me of the dream.
We have been praying if we should sell the property we are on, but have not been sure! Thought it might have something to do with that or ?

carol.leynard

View user profile http://www.carolleynardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado's heading towards home.

Post by usemeLord on Wed May 04, 2011 10:42 am

I am not an interpretor but the tornado dreams I have had always indicated a troublesome time. Keep yourself covered in prayer and ask God's protection from any coming storms.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top