(Interpreted) THROWING A BABY!!!!??? REPOST...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Interpreted) THROWING A BABY!!!!??? REPOST...

Post by Daisy on Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 am

Had a dream about my ex-fiance, he was holding a baby that was wearing a human velcro suit. He was going to toss the baby onto a velco wall...you know the kind that adults do for fun! The baby was about 6 months old and was a little girl~I was thinking..."What is this loon thinking!!! This is NOT for a BABY!!!" Yet in the dream they had the little suit made just for a baby. I didn't feel like it was 'our' baby or that we were really together in the dream...but at the end of the dream I remember looking down at a bracelet that I was wearing and it was gold and in the dream he gave it to me! (IRL this man never really bought much for me, except for the engagement ring that I gave back to him when I broke off our engagement! Im SO thankful that I didn't marry this man and that I waited for my Christian husband that I now have!)

Looking for confirmation...thinking this may be for me to either 'stick' with something i may have started six months ago....or to 'stick' or stay on the course for something good that may happen 6 months from now...any ideas????

***I'm reposting this because I feel like there is more to this dream than I realized.I have a partial revelation of this dream. I did get some really good feedback on this...but this dream was brought back to my rememberance last night...I still haven't quite put my finger on the total and complete meaning of this dream...

Any insight or thoughts welcome please....

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Interpreted) THROWING A BABY!!!!??? REPOST...

Post by lola21st on Tue May 03, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Daisy -

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Not sure if you dream symbolically or literally but I think your ex in this dream is symbolic for someone else and THAT person is trying to start something that isn't working, isn't 'sticking'. The thing they're involved in may have started around 6 months ago (a baby's age may be a time marker for a time period in the past while being pregnant may be a time marker for something that will occur in the future)....

The bracelet part of the dream reminds me of something that someone is trying to get your agreement on...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Thank you so much Lola!!! I can totally think of a very important event that someone has been trying VERY hard to get me in agreement with them on, and it all started 6 months before I had this dream...makes total sense. I have a very important question for you...do you see anything in this dream that makes you think that GOD wants me to agree with them??? I have been fighting with this for quite sometime...this person thinks they are right but I strongly disagree. I can be stubborn at times...but in this case I feel like its a righteous stubborness...but it wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong. I am open to God showing me if I'm wrong. I still haven't given in with this person who so desperately is trying to get me to agree with something. Would love your honest opinion....Thx so much...

p.s. I would have never figured this dream out on my own...I can't tell you how much your insight has helped me have revelation on this dream!!!

thank you thank you thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 03, 2011 7:27 pm

:praiseg-d:

You're so welcome! flower

Based on what's in your dream, I think the symbolism shows that his idea is ridiculous laugh - throwing a baby against a velcro wall and even having a velcro suit for it - rofl - please don't misunderstand or be offended, I'm not laughing at your dream, it's imagining someone IRL saying that they're going to throw a baby against a velcro wall and are so committed to the idea that they have a velcro suit made for the baby... :laughing: ....that's absurd - and it sounds like how you feel about his idea IRL so no, I don't see anything in your dream that makes it seem reasonable...the bracelet I think symbolizes the agreement that he wants to have between you, I don't see it symbolizing that there should be an agreement between you....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I cant thank you enough for your honest feedback! It really means SO much to me! God bless you! :hooray:

I seriously am so thankful for your input on this...it brings such a confirmation and a peace to me! Im SO happy I found this site!!! Such a blessing!

Last edited by Daisy on Wed May 04, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Wow, I completely understand! Ugh, that is a LOT to ask of you! I met a woman a few months ago who is going through something similar - very, very similar dynamics.

And what you stated above is a key prophetic dream principle - go by your feelings in the dream, they're usually an indication of how you feel or will feel about something in real life and that's how you'll know the dream has manifested.

Will pray God's will for your situation! Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 am

I will def know for next time...I was so much trying to figure out what I was suppose to 'stick with' that I forgot about the feelings. Feels great to have 100% clarity on this post. Im glad I reposted, and you repsponded. I appreciate your prayers too! :thanks:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 04, 2011 5:44 am

you\\'re welcome!

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top