Repost Dreaming about Lions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Dreaming about Lions

Post by lashay77 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:45 am

Dreaming about lions

by lashay77 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:14 pm
Hello. I was wondering if you could give me some insight about what my dream means?

Last night I dreamnt that I was in a house in another county (not exactly sure where but I felt like it may have been Africa) and I was in an empty living room standing by myself. There were other people there also talking amongst themselves. There was a doorway that was open to the outside but it had no door. All of a sudden 2 baby lions came in from outside. I remember being fearful at first because they were lions but thinking how beautiful they were because their fur coats were a light teal color. They came over to me and were very peaceful. I began to pet one of the lions and the other one left out of the doorway.

I looked up again and became scared as I saw the dad lion walk by but he didn't look my way. He just walked on by after the baby lion that had left the room previously. I went back to petting the baby lion that was in front of me. Then I looked up and saw that out of no where the mom lion was trying to jump through the window to get her baby. She was angry but she just hit the window and fell backwards. (The mom and the dad's fur coats were the normal tan color)

The baby lion stayed with me for 3 more days until some tribesmen came to the door and said that they had to take him away. He went with them and my dream ended. The reoccurring thought in my dream was how beautiful the lions color was. ( I know that sounds weird) Hopefully something can be made out of this. Thanks

lashay77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost Dreaming about Lions

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:31 am

First of all being in a another country is a feeling of being out of place (a stranger unto this land) empty-is emptyness. there seems no way out. but the father sent you two comforters. Fear not little one for the Lord is surley with thee. Peace be still. There is a way out. You became faint hearted at the sight of the larger one but however looking at the previously situation at the time was fearful (no looking back) the father tells us to press on. For he has surly shut the lions mouth, and the color represent - peace. Hope this helps. kiss

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:21 am

Also, The father is lowly in spirit and you have not becouse you ask not. this came to me in my spirirt afterward. :coffee:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top