Half asleep/Possible Vision-ANY HELP OR INSIGHT APPRECIATED....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half asleep/Possible Vision-ANY HELP OR INSIGHT APPRECIATED....

Post by Daisy on Tue May 03, 2011 4:42 am

I heard a foreign language being spoken...then all of a sudden I seen transcripts pop up so I could read what was being spoken. I read, "Now is the time for the United States to hear the voice of prophecy."

I seen a huge round and flat piece of wood be placed upon a type of lever, so that it was upright (possibly a wheel...but just a few inches thick). The wood was dark brown and beautiful. It had beautiful engravings all upon it...designs or letterings that I've never seen before. The wood looked like it was freshly stained and had a shine upon it. As this round and flat piece of wood is placed on a lever upright...I see something tapping upon it near the lower part of the possible 'wheel', the tapper was small and had a silver bar with a white soft plastic type of look on the tip...the white tip was the tapper...and I knew it was tapping morse code.

NOT A CLUE WHAT THIS COULD MEAN....ANY HELP OR INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Half asleep/Possible Vision-ANY HELP OR INSIGHT APPRECIATED....

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 am

just about the 1st part. i blieve GOds pouring out His spirit on ppl BIG time.. happy dance like in the verse.. in the last days im going to pour out my spirit.. ppl will dream dreams .. that verse,,

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 am

Awesome...thanks sister!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 03, 2011 8:06 am

I have never seen this type of contraption before...if anyone has any idea of what it could be from my explaination I would love to hear your ideas. Thanks SO MUCH in advance. I'm VERY curious about what this thing was and what it could mean.... I know it def has something to do with God wanting to communicate to His people...but what was this beautiful round thing???? Hmmmm.....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 03, 2011 11:49 am

When I read the last part regarding the wood and the morse code, I thought of the scripture He who has ears to hear, let him hear...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 04, 2011 4:29 am

I love that scripture Lola! Now its time for me to tune my ears in so I can hear my Father better.... :thanks:

Still curious about the beautiful and intricate wooden wheel.... scratching chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 07, 2011 11:04 am

Does anyone have any thoughts of what this round wooden contraption may be????

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 14, 2011 5:19 am

scratching chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top