repost: sideways tornado and impending storm - no one cared!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost: sideways tornado and impending storm - no one cared!!!

Post by tabitha on Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

this dream is from this past thursday night ... i'm praying that someone will confirm the meaning and shed some light on a few symbols!

the house i grew up in is right on the edge of town. in my dream that's where i was walking with my husband ... out of town. we are having a conversation and i knew a storm was coming. i wanted to take shelter because i just knew it was going to form a tornado. i kept watching the skies (i was slightly apprehensive and felt i really needed to pay attention and monitor the storm). i think my husband left my side but i'm not sure because i couldn't turn away from what i was doing - someone had to keep watch! i saw a tornado forming ... fairly large and grey. i knew i had to get the kids to safety (my youngest was not present just my 5 and 3 year olds). as i was rounding up the kids i saw my father in law, brother in law and his wife with their baby standing right outside the place we needed to be. they were under a carport of some kind. they wouldn't come inside. it's like they thought i was overreacting but i knew i wasn't ... it's commen sense to get inside when a tornado is coming. they didn't think it would hit us. I herd the kids inside this slightly underground cellar? it was kind of like a rundown shed that was half underground. it wasn't the best place but although i knew we had a little time before the tornado hit we didn't have enough to get to a basement. along with my children is my nephew (brother in law and wife's oldest son). i was confused as to why they were letting me protect him but they wouldn't protect their baby. i explain to the kids what they need to do if the tornado hits before i get back. i go back out to ask a question ... i think i was wondering where my husband went and to check on the weather. they still would not come in even though it was apparent that we shouldn't be outside. all of the sudden in front of me forms a small, skinny grey tornado that was sideways. i'm watching to see if it grows and if it's a threat when out of nowhere a skinnier white tornado wraps itself around the grey one ... not engulfing it but almost like constraining it ... it seemed like that gave me more time for some reason. so i head back inside and try again to get the rest of them inside but they just look at me. the kids are looking at my wanting answers and all i can think is i dont know we just have to ride this storm out. i wrap my arms protectively around the three kids and the storm starts. somehow i knew no one would die but i was extremely apprehensive because i didnt know the extent of devastation this storm would cause and the rest weren't prepared for it. i wanted to help them but i had to protect the kids and it wasn't my job to protect them. end of dream.

i still don't know what exactly people in my dreams represent and i certainly dont get what a sideways tornado means! help please! tornado

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: repost: sideways tornado and impending storm - no one cared!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Ok normally I take tornadoes as a symbolic meaning...but with all the tornadoes going on in america I have to ask if you have been or are in the area where all the storms are blowing through?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm

no ... our little town has a few warnings every year but rarely do we have them although it's possible. last year there was one that didn't quite touch down but did some damage to a neighboring town. my dad lives in alabama but he wasn't in my dream and irl his town wasn't affected. in the dream the storm was rolling in from the east where normally irl they come from the west ... i had a vision a few weeks ago of thunderclouds and lightning which from what i've read signify warning and judgement. i have had other dreams and scriptures from the Holy Spirit on spiritual warfare and walking the narrow path. i'm thinking they all tie together that my family and in-laws need to live a righteous life ... God won't put up with disobedience forever and if getting back on the narrow doesn't happen soon there will be trouble headed our way. i think i'd rather it be a literal storm though ... not sure i want disciplined by the Lord!

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Wed May 04, 2011 10:33 am

the more i dwell about this dream the more i remember. when the dream first started i "knew" this storm was going to be bad i never actually saw a tornado forming in the sky ... but i did see it in like a mini vision within my dream (does that make sense). it was like i was being shown what this storm could turn into but regardless of if it formed or not i needed to prepare as if it was going to become a tornado ... the storm was fairly close though ... we had time but not much. and at the end of the dream as i protected the children i remember thinking that there was still a chance it might not hit but i had to be inside and protect the kids just in case. since the dream ended before anything happened is it possible that whatever problem this storm represents the outcome isn't set in stone and the ending result can be changed? i really feel like the Lord is giving a warning so that i can get myself and others back on His path. anyone have any thoughts?

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 am

The dreams that God gives me are an opportunity to intercede for God's divine will...many lives are saved through prayer. Praying is always the right thing to do. The fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

It is the righteousness that covers us.Praise God

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top