i hear a baby on the radio and healing testimonies later..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i hear a baby on the radio and healing testimonies later..

Post by traveller on Mon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi all,

I had the following dream. Earlier that night I had another dream that might or might not be connected but it would make this post too long:)

Dream2:
I was inside a lorge house, in the open plan living room/kitchen. On the bench was a blue, what looked like a voice recorder/radio and I could hear a baby and someone talking to it, like this device was picking up someone's domestic 'baby phone' signals.
I picked up the device and went outside into the garden to see if I could locate where the sounds came from. I went into the front yard and noticed the house was on the corner of a street. The garden was big with fresh straw/mulch around on the rose beds and all bushes around the garden neatly maintained. I sort of walked/ran around to pick up a signal. Then I saw our neighbour child (even though the house didn't look like our current place) walk down the street towards me, but I went to the side of the house where she wouldn't be able to see me. Also on that side of the house I noticed all bushes were neatly pruned.

Next scene I'm inside the house again. There's a boy (that reminds me of a boy from a disadvantaged family I know) and he refuses to talk. He's on the floor with some toys. I say something specific to him (can't remember what..)but what I say all of a sudden makes him talk. He then becomes all lively and active with his toys. Something about his toys or his behaviour with the toys looked sort of odd, not sure if this was before or after I'd spoken to him.

Next scene I'm in a hall with rows of people seated and people are sharing healing testimonies. First a lady who shared her story. Then another lady I know is sharing her story but as she's a couple of rows in front of me I couldn't quite hear what she said so I asked a lady next to me to tell me. She said this particular lady's testimony was that she'd been to a one-day conference and all the big-wigs(lol) like ... (a well-known prophetess), etc had been there. And that now she was healed from pancreatic cancer. I didn't even know she'd had that but she'd apparently only just found out herself. I thought of how serious that illness is and how amazing she got healed from it!
End dream.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hear a baby on the radio and healing testimonies later..

Post by traveller on Wed May 11, 2011 2:45 am

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu May 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Have been thinking and praying over this dream..and these are some things that have come up so far:
I think the first part of the dream represents a Godly thing for me..as blue often holds that meaning in my dreams. So, blue radio/communication type thing is me getting God's direction on this baby (ministry/task?) thing.Me going into the garden trying to pick up more signals is trying to get more clarity from God on this thing.
The corner house has been significant in other dreams I've had. Not sure how and what, but from a corner house the views are more extensive than from a house in the middle of a street.. The garden has also occurred in other dreams, and has represent either my soul and/or the place I am in Him, also at times a garden is like the place I meet Him at, the bushes being pruned is an ongoing process(;) I'd say, but seeing them pruned in this dream garden seems a good thing, like looking forward (it's also in the front and side gardens).
The child in the second scene I've wondered about.. Disadvantaged being one thing, his odd (autistic type behaviour) the other thing.. Both things have come up in other dreams before..What's God trying to tell me? I have an idea but am looking for confirmation.
Then the healing part that seems totally unrelated to the first two scenes..or isn't it.. (just thinking out loud here:)
Am welcoming more thoughts/input if anyone has any..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top