pastor, honey, snow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pastor, honey, snow

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:11 am

Hi,
Thanks in advance for interpretation. I had a series of dreams last night that I don't quite understand. First, I was at church and my pastor was up preaching and while preaching he begin to talk about starting another ministry. He called out several people to be a part of getting this ministry going- a few men and myself as being one. In the dream I remember him thinking over it for a while about who would lead the ministry and after much thought he called my name. I felt that some people were a little disgruntle. It was a ministry that would see about "special people with disabilities". I begin to feel a little bad because I knew that I was already over several ministries-not that I didn't want to do it. I could tell that others didn't like the fact that he called my name and I knew the task was great. My sister tells the pastor how I was feeling. Nothing came of it. Later, I see this young woman in the dream leaving her house. I see her sitting under a mail box. Honey was all over her face. I sensed that it was me, but didn't look like me. I saw this twice.Then she senses a snow avalanche was coming and she runs under what looks like a shelter and the snow covers her, -a lot but she manages to get out. Then it looked like TV credits begin to roll in my dreams as if a movie was going off. Can you help?

hasEML = false;

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pastor, honey, snow

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:00 am

I would love to help, The Lord only uses the ones he can trust, and he will not put to much upon you that you cannot bare. However , don't seek the approval of man, but seek the approval God. (mail box) it's a comming, it may seem overwhalming at first, but give credit where credit is due. This ministry work may not last long, but it may be a test for greater things to come.

Let me know if this helps. scratching chin scratching chin

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pastor, honey, snow

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:24 am

Thank you-still little confused on the snow. I guess that's
the overwhelming part. What about the credits on the end? I remember feeling like that couldn't be the end-I didn't see her get all the way out.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:00 am

Overwhelming is right, cold and indererent of others, the feelings of these individuals will remain the same. you just obey God and everything else will added to you. All things come together for the good of them who love him. How sweet it is. laugh

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top