She wants to take my Bread - Pls interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She wants to take my Bread - Pls interpret

Post by profbussy on Mon May 02, 2011 3:43 pm

I was praying and suddenly I saw a trance/vision (don't really know the difference). But I was like half assleep.

I saw myself cutting a loaf of bread into slices. I had a knife and the bread. (but the bread wasn't a whole loaf) I saw a woman (who is close to me physically and spiritually). THis woman came to me and requested I hand over what I was doing. I wanted to give her the knife but on a second thought, continued slicing the bread.

Please help interpret. Thank u.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: She wants to take my Bread - Pls interpret

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon May 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi Bussy,

Welcome :o)

I'm not an interpreter, but I can see two possibilities,

Bread is food... and it is often used to symbolise spiritual food - Jesus said that doing the Father's will was food to him... Jesus also called himself the bread of life and the bread from heaven... In the temple was the "bread of the presence... "

Is slicing bread something you do regularly in real life? I bake loaves in a breadmaker, but it isn't a daily thing. Perhaps it is a regular task for you? If so, it might represent your "home duties" - or something like that.... has this person offered to take over things you consider to be your "jobs"

Hope this helps you discern your dream... they are only my thoughts, so feel free to discard if they don't help :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Hello -

I had a thought, and you absolutely can disregard if you don't find that it fits: Any chance you've felt God speaking to you about how you're dividing up your time/attention? Maybe he's offered another way, but you find you keep managing time the way you're used to? Like I said, only a thought. Toss it if it doesn't fit!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Mon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Grey Butterfly wrote:Hi Bussy,

Welcome :o)

I'm not an interpreter, but I can see two possibilities,

Bread is food... and it is often used to symbolise spiritual food - Jesus said that doing the Father's will was food to him... Jesus also called himself the bread of life and the bread from heaven... In the temple was the "bread of the presence... "

Is slicing bread something you do regularly in real life? I bake loaves in a breadmaker, but it isn't a daily thing. Perhaps it is a regular task for you? If so, it might represent your "home duties" - or something like that.... has this person offered to take over things you consider to be your "jobs"

Hope this helps you discern your dream... they are only my thoughts, so feel free to discard if they don't help :o)

Diane

Hi Grey, thanks. I don't slice bread regularly.

I am the worship leader in my church. Earlier that day, my pastor's wife was indirectly asking me to hand over my personal vision and dream to the church. I have started organizing events - like praise/worship meetings, singing in rest homes outside the church. The problem I have is that some of the members of the praise team are coming to the practice I organize outside of church service time. We use the church premises with permission for practice. I also got some members of the community, about 6 of them (outside of the church) to come to practice with me.

I rolled out flyers for the event (this is the first one) and included the name of the team as organizing the program but my pastor's wife asked why i did not put the name of the church as the organizer of the event? She was also offering to make some snacks for the event.

At some time, I went out with the church choir and those from the community to a concert. We were introduced as "myself and team" at the concert. But the pastor's wife also queried this (I admitted there was not enough communication with the pastor over the outing though). The reason I involved the choir was because I did not want some to feel offended if I just told a few of the church choir.

Please help if you can. I also had a dream long before now that the pastor's wife wanted to change my destiny. While I also saw last year somebody coming to me that I have been chosen out of three women to lead a crusade.

Also saw sometime that I was supposed to do something. But the pastor wanted his daughter to do it. They handed it over to her but because she coudln't do it, She just stood at the pulpit. At the end of the day, the role was handed over to somebody else.

I feel strongly I should not hand over things to them and even if I did to continue doing what I was doing in the community. I am confused.

Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:39 pm

ooh I think I know someone who may be able to help you...it might take a min to get in touch with her...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon May 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Wow.... I'm glad Laura has an idea of who can help :o)

I will pray for you:

Jesus please give discernment to your child so she can know the way forward in this situation. Lord I pray against a controlling spirit that wants to put reins on your people... and claim your glory.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Mon May 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Amen. Thanks

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Mon May 02, 2011 5:52 pm

daphanie02 wrote:ooh I think I know someone who may be able to help you...it might take a min to get in touch with her...
Would be waiting....Thx and God bless

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Grey Butterfly, you are so much help anyway and a breath of fresh air :) huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

:o) Thanks Laura! huggins

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dwardell88 on Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 am

I'm Here!!! Hi my name is Desiree and Laura sent me this dream thinking i could help. I have to tell you that I know this all to well. I am a praise and worship leader and twice has my title been stripped from me and failed in that church. Your dream is like my house dream i had. After my first incident with my church God gave me a dream of only having a half built house for 3 years. I always wondered why my house for 3 years was always empty even though I was doing things right. I didnt understand it until now. I got another chance to be the music minister at my current church and some random guy swooped in and got chosen in stead. I asked God why this happened a second time and here is my answer. I was only there for that certain time to start something not finish it. Your HALF loaf of bread you are cutting is something you are doing that you will start but not finish. You wasnt to give the knife because you dont mind the help, but you want to take control of the situation, hence the reason you continued to cut.You may feel like you have to finish it but this may cause you to miss out on your FULL blessing. At the end of my dream my house was being built and every time i had the dream there was more and more placed in my house. God has promised me MORE than what was at those 2 churches and i assure you that he has more for you, though you may feel like there is nothing more that may fit you. I found that letting go has given me more insight of my future with what God really has for me. I still struggle with being under the current music leader because i feel like I was supposed to be there. But its better for me to let things happen the way they are supposed to instead of trying to keep my head above water and struggle. I think you should give away that half of a loaf and go bake you a whole one so you can share your entire abilities in Gods Kingdom, not half.

dwardell88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dwardell88 on Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 am

That loaf is you putting in only half of what you can. If you bake your own, it will be your all!

dwardell88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm

dwardell88 wrote:That loaf is you putting in only half of what you can. If you bake your own, it will be your all!

Thanks Dwardell. If I got you right, does that mean I should resign as choir co-ordinator and start a new singing group like outside the church? I also got some girls outside the church wanting me to speak to them on relationship issues. I would have PM you but haven't reached the number of messages I ought to send.

Your help is so much appreciated.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm

It really hurt me to see what Desiree went through. When I heard her sing, i felt the anointing of God. I also saw ugly ugly things go on behind the scenes in the churches she had this happen at. It was almost like they wanted to control the order of worship and not let the anointing flow. almost like "If we play this song, and let this person sing it, the people will respond better.." when the Spirit was saying something else. You want to be where the anointing of God is not hindered. Also i would continue praying for His will to be done..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dwardell88 on Tue May 03, 2011 8:35 pm

I dont want to say to just quit, because you still have a place there. I stepped back and just became part of the praise team, and im telling you, they come to me more than ever for my input. Maybe this is Gods way of telling you that there is something more important you should be doing, like those girls you are talking about. I stepped back and God stuck me in this band that plays shows and I just got notice that one of my songs in going to be on 2 radio channels. So you never know what he may throw in your lap. LOL! Laura/Daphanie knows everything that has happened to me and she can tell you that im better off where im at. I stressed so much and when i decided to let it go, I was blessed more than ever! Some times we fight for the wrong things and miss out on what we might have. Sounds like you have so many things going for you, pray and ask God what he wants you to do most.

dwardell88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Thu May 05, 2011 4:40 pm

dwardell88 wrote:I dont want to say to just quit, because you still have a place there. I stepped back and just became part of the praise team, and im telling you, they come to me more than ever for my input. Maybe this is Gods way of telling you that there is something more important you should be doing, like those girls you are talking about. I stepped back and God stuck me in this band that plays shows and I just got notice that one of my songs in going to be on 2 radio channels. So you never know what he may throw in your lap. LOL! Laura/Daphanie knows everything that has happened to me and she can tell you that im better off where im at. I stressed so much and when i decided to let it go, I was blessed more than ever! Some times we fight for the wrong things and miss out on what we might have. Sounds like you have so many things going for you, pray and ask God what he wants you to do most.

Thanks so much. I'll keep asking the Lord to show me what to do. I'm sure I'll be back here with a praise report. Thanks everyone. God bless you more and thank God to whoever answered the call to have this forum set up!

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri May 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert in interpreting.
Maybe these are my thoughts.
As I read the title and your dream,this thought came.In my language it is said (maybe in English too),when somebody takes another person's job,that he/she takes that person'd bread.
Can it be that someone takes your "bread"?
Please pray about it.Toss it if it's not what the Holy Spirit reveals to you.
Blessings.
flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks all. God bless u

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down