head hunter....Almost slice my head off! pls help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

head hunter....Almost slice my head off! pls help!

Post by dreams3 on Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 pm

i had this dream that jolted me out of my sleep.

i went to a shopping mall and they where almost closing..that i had to buy a piece of cake higher than the normal price then as i was leaving i saw a kind of ambulance taking someone killed around the shopping mall and i was like i have to leave that place before they start pointing fingers that i kill the person...i was asking the cashier who did it..but left immediate.

i discover i was leaving with someone then i saw the killer with a long sword drawn chasing after us. i tell u we ran for our dear life...i notice the stranger was holding my hands and we were running....and then hunter got so close to us as he drew his long sword to give a wipe at our heads with one blow...i found out immediatel was frantically crying out to God to help..then i saw ( i cannot understand) some kind of hand or intervention from the sky that prevented the long sword from doing it harm... and then i saw the head hunter back away from us while we ran into some bushes or forest and watch him...he went back hunting for heads and look at us angry and defeated...then i work up...thanking God.

please any leadings..i am still thinking on it.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: head hunter....Almost slice my head off! pls help!

Post by dreams3 on Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Anyone?

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top