Kissing Steven Tyler~CHEATER!!! HELP PLEASE....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kissing Steven Tyler~CHEATER!!! HELP PLEASE....

Post by Daisy on Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 am

I had a dream I was in this party house. I dont remember seeing drugs or alcohol, but the atmosphere was a party house...people hanging out and music going. Steven Tyler from Areosmith was there. He was very charming toward me. He was seeming to be protective of me in this party atmosphere. He kissed me a couple of times. I remember others in the house rolling their eyes and being upset that he was pursuing me, sort of like...she's the next person to be tricked. Then, He offered me a ride home...I thought he cared about me. I remember my daughter being there with me, and she happened to see at a playboy magazine on an endtable. She told me about it and was wondering why someone would take pics without clothes on. I was just horrified! I have tried SO HARD to protect her from the filth of the world, now I have to explain this to her~ugh!!! (IRL I am married with 2 kids, in my dream I didn't feel married...my husband and son weren't even a thought. When Steven Tyler kissed me I had no thoughts of cheating on my husband) Then after a while, I seen a beautiful woman on TV, and I finally figured it out...that this was Steven Tyler's WIFE!!!! I was so upset that he had tricked me! I remember trying to call him on the phone # he gave me and realized this was a phone he only used for the people he tricked. He didn't answer the phone!

End of Dream

***I believe this could be tied to a dream I had last week...Dentist trying to rip me off!!! (Also, IRL I would never be attracted to Steven Tyler...I must b watching too much american idol...lol)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kissing Steven Tyler~CHEATER!!! HELP PLEASE....

Post by Daisy on Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 05, 2011 11:06 am

I believe God is warning you of someone or satan cheating you. I would pray pray pray for the correct interpretation but also pray for protection for yourself and family and ask God to show you who is doing this to you IF indeed the dream is literal.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Thx usemeLord! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post. :thanks: praying Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 am

Hello Daisy,
The following is how I see your dream.
Even tho, Steven Tyler is someone you would not be attracted to, this is a man who is known for his charisma. A person who has a lot of charisma has a magnetic charm and this magnetic charm draws people to them. You can say the same thing about sin. I believe I would be right in saying, you are not attracted to sin either but sin can have a lot of charisma also and it is this charisma that draws us to sin. The kissing in this dream symbolizes "seduction". Seduction means to be mislead or to be persuaded to do something that is disloyal or in disobedience. This dream is showing you being seduced (by the enemy) into something God would not have you to do. The only weapon the enemy has against us is deception. The reason you do not feel any guilt here is because you are not aware that you have been (or are being) seduced (deceived). But the dream does show eventually you will realize (figure out) the deception.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 06, 2011 8:44 am

So you believe this for sure symbolizes sin. The kiss in the dream was just a peck. Not sure if that means anything less. Im concerned that this could be a warning about a person I may have let into my life. In the dream I didn't feel married, yet my daughter was in the dream and was her age IRL. How does this connect with her in your opinion??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 06, 2011 8:46 am

My dream 'dentist trying to rip me off' is also something that i feel connects to this, as both were someone trying to deceive me.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri May 06, 2011 8:56 am

The dream is symbolic. It does not have anything to do with your daughter; it is not about your daughter. This dream is about you. A lot of times in dreams a person's daughter (or son) can actually symbolize them. I believe your daughter symbolizes you as a child of God who has been seduced into sin and by doing so you have lost your covering. The woman on the magazine has no clothes on. Clothing represents our covering. The woman on the magazine has no covering. When we are lured or seduced into sin, we lose our covering. Again, this is what I see in your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 am

Thanks One door! Do you feel like the dentist dream and this go together? I really really appreciate you taking the time to interpret my dream. Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 am

I will def continue to seek God to reveal to me what it is he wants me to see and change my thinking in. Thanks again!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 am

What you said about my daughter not being in danger REALLY brought a ton of peace to my heart. Thanks again! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:32 am

Hi Daisy,

I have chosen to delete my thoughts on this post. I dont want to dissapoint, but I am still learning patience and waiting on The Lord regarding interpretations or sharing my thoughts.

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add and add)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 am

I really really LOVE this perspective! Thank you for sharing piano! Also...good timing~I posted this a while ago! The sermon at church today was about how the Lord wants us to grow and mature!!!! Confirmation! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top