Dentist trying to get away with ripping me off!! PLEASE HELP...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dentist trying to get away with ripping me off!! PLEASE HELP...

Post by Daisy on Sun May 01, 2011 4:29 am

I had a dream I was at the dentist. He had some work to do on my mouth. Then he said I had to go to Canada to get the rest fixed (IRL I live in u.s.). I thought "ok, what a pain but ok". Then when I got to Canada, He was doing some more work on my mouth and He said I had to go to Russia to get the rest fixed. I finally thought, "This guy is trying to rip me off, He is working the system...He has to take me to Russia because U.s. and Canada's laws wont allow him to do what he is doing! Im not going to let this guy rip me off!!!"

End of dream

**Even though I had this one last week, I think it could be connected to my newest dream...Kissing Steven Tyler~CHEATER!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dentist trying to get away with ripping me off!! PLEASE HELP...

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 pm

sounds like he's making u go in circles... not sure how they r connected. Did u get any revalations?

:hmm:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun May 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Not really any revelations yet except both dreams seem to be of someone trying to trick or deceive me

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Daisy,

Kind of some warning for you against someone/situations deceiving or tricking you. I was thinking about this,
Proverbs 4: 23 -Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Remember the children of Israel had to be taken through a longer journey-route when it could have been just eleven days journey,because of the issues of their heart. They were deceived by the situations!! I believe God wants to use you for his desired glory but also,the devil always wants to offer a misrepresentation of what God has for us.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 04, 2011 1:37 pm

I think in both dreams you appear to be weak( weak as in faith) and believe the circumstances. Am not talking about emotional feelings.

I Think this is the way they connect.

I may be wrong.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

That makes sense..yes I def seen myself as very naive in both situations at first. But do you feel that it is good in both dreams, though weak at first...I did see the situation clearer at the end of both dreams, I seen them for what they really were.

Do you think this could be about me being too trusting towards others at all? Could this be a warning about a person who may try or could be already trying to deceive me???

***One thought I had was about the 'Steven Tyler' dream is this could be a possible area that I am letting the enemy deceive me in that is standing as a possible 'idol' before my relationship with the Lord (Steven Tyler being on 'american idol', but not so sure about that). These thoughts would def go along with the post you put about the Isrealites and them being deceived and having to take a much longer journey than it needed to be.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Daisy wrote:
***One thought I had was about the 'Steven Tyler' dream is this could be a possible area that I am letting the enemy deceive me in that is standing as a possible 'idol' before my relationship with the Lord (Steven Tyler being on 'american idol', but not so sure about that). These thoughts would def go along with the post you put about the Isrealites and them being deceived and having to take a much longer journey than it needed to be.

I have not heard a bout steven Tyler! I was thinking the same way as you do. yes you looked so naive. Again was thinking something standing standing on your way against what God would have you do and takes your focuss from him.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 05, 2011 8:25 am

Peter, Did you also read my dream "Kissing Steven Tyler-cheater!!!!"? This dentist dream and the steven tyler dream I feel are connected. Steven Tyler used to be the lead singer of the band aerosmith...but now is one of the judges on American Idol.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Im really going to be guarding my heart...and keeping my spiritual feelers up for sure. Sister even said that it seemed like I was going in circles...exactly what the Isrealites did for 40 yrs. The part that really really concerned me was in the 'kissing steven tyler' dream, was the part about my daughter. I would never want a choice I am making in life to ever hurt her in any way.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks to both of you, Peter and Sister for all your input! Bless You Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top