Repost:I need some Anointed Sistas or Brothas to help me out with this strange dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost:I need some Anointed Sistas or Brothas to help me out with this strange dream

Post by aprsnoop on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Greetings,
I am a born again Christian woman who dreams often and this dream really have me puzzled. I dreamed I passed a blood clot. I looked and watched it move. I tried grabbing it but it kept moving around in water (not a toilet). When I finally caught it, it turned a grey color, I then seen half a body form from it, I then pull it out of the water and the body was whole. It was a baby boy, light skin. the baby was about 1 years old, I had the baby by his hands like I was helping him to stand up.

I need help with this interpetation

Anyone?

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost:I need some Anointed Sistas or Brothas to help me out with this strange dream

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

I sense the Lord is bringing restoration to your family blood line. There has been some defilement in your family bloodline that has caused the blockage of life to flow freely and there is a purification of the Lord starting to flow and bring forth life again. I sense this has been in the works for a year now where there has been a soaking in the presence of the holy spirit( toilet) to bring forth something out of nothing or something that was defiled and now turned around for good it could be a job, or a ministry etc.

The Lord can taking the most defiled thing and turn it around for good for those who are in Christ Jesus. WOW somehow there has been a blockage do to defilement in the DNA of the family and the Lord is removing it and bringing forth new life and restoration and a new birth in something in your life..

Please toss what does not fit.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost:I need some Anointed Sistas or Brothas to help me out with this strange dream

Post by aprsnoop on Sun May 01, 2011 7:40 pm

thank you Steadygaze!

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top