An old yellow sports car.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An old yellow sports car.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

Hello and blessings.

I find this interesting because I have dreamt about this old yellow sports car and the same kind of scenery as before and it always had brake problems in past dreams. Now I am dreaming about it again!

Dream

I was living on a ranch with lots of anchorage with other people. I waited for the people to leave to bring my old yellow sports car out to see if I could fix the brake problem. So my friends leave and I uncover the
car and I jump in the car to drive it around the ranch and all of a sudden I lose control of the brakes and I drive partly off the side of the river on the ranch so I get out of the car and and I have to move the car back on the road and I knew I lost a spring and something else to the brake down below in this stream like gutter that was underneath like a bridge where the car drove partly off the road, so I had to go down in the gutter/river to get the spring and the other part to the brake. So I go under the wooden bridge down a muddy hill and I had to be careful or I would slip and fall into the mucky water. So I am walking down the embankment and I stretch my hand to reach for the car parts and finally I get them in my hand and climb back up to the car. I tell this faceless person with me I need to get the car into the garage and get these brakes fixed on the car. I look to see if the tags on the car are up to date and I was like good the car is registered to drive now I need to get it fixed..

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An old yellow sports car.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm

What has the car represented for you in the past?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm

It reminds me of an old car I loved a long time ago. It appears in a lot of dreams and in the dreams every time it has a brake problem so I am not ever able to drive it so it always go back in the garage...

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm

is there something in your life that keeps breaking down so to speak? Something that you expect to do that is hindered repeatedly?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon May 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Yes the prophetic gift...

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down