Dream about my friend (really kinda...um....sexual)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my friend (really kinda...um....sexual)

Post by Jasmine on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:29 am

I am not totally sure if this dream is from God. But I think it's not an ordinary dream. I had it this morning. When I feel asleep it was passed 7 a.m. then when I woke up it was before 8:54 a.m. Naturally, REM sleep or dream sleep takes a long time, more than a couple of hours. I guess this dream is one of those crazy awake/asleep dreams. The funny thing is that I didn't feel awake at all. The dream went on continuously and it was a long dream!

Well, here's the dream: It began with me thinking about my relationship with Jesus and how he not just my friend, but someone I can't live without. The scene changes and I'm in my aunt's old apartment on the bed. My friend was there with me on the bed. We both had laptops and we were preparing to have cyber sex (which is really stupid since we were both in the room) and we were undressing. I heard someone coming and I tried to hide my friend. Then, i ran to the door to lock it but my sister (person I heard coming) opened it. I think my grandma was there too. Then I went to the living room. My grandpa was angry. Then someone called my friends mother. I waited for her to come. I think I went to talk to my friend and tell him his mom was coming. Then His mom came and went into the room. Then, they both came out and my grandpa talked to them in an angry voice (he was talking like that the whole dream). And he turned to me and said, "Are your hands washed?" I knew he meant have I asked God to forgive me. I told him I'm doing it now.

The scene changes again. I don't know where we were but my friend was there too. We talked about the consequences of what happened earlier. My mom only gave me a lecture. His mom kept him from going to a trip he really wanted to go to.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my friend (really kinda...um....sexual)

Post by Jasmine on Sun May 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Hello?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:45 pm

laugh

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Just my opinion. But maybe your sub-concious is telling you how you really feel about your friend. But God is telling you that you are not married and need to wait.

Honestly, I think it was just a dream. But, it was telling u to wait. Or that it's not right.

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 am

Hallo Jasmine, you should thank God for the protection He has given you. You are lucky that in your dream you never got to the part of having sex. Your friend is not really him but what we call a spirit husband. Your sister, grandma, and grandpa were angels sent to protect you from the spirit husband. Sex in the dream is very dangerous, once you have had it you belong to that spirit, and it is very unlikely after that to have a lasting relationship in the physical. These spirits normally take the forms of people close to us, friends, spouses or someone we like a lot. Pray against spirit husband, rebuke him and command him not to ever visit you again. Jesus truly loves you Jasmine.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 am

But we were about to have cyber sex, not real sex.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Hmm...

Please keep in mind that the OP here is a 14yr old teenager. While I'm not completely discounting the possibility that there is a spiritual husband, I do believe that this is more likely the soulish dream of a 14 yr old teenager which is common at her age...

I agree with mindilj81, I don't think this is a dream from God. I'm more inclined to think that it's a soulish dream (Ecc 5:3)...you're feeling some things but you know that it's best that you wait...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm

thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top