New to the Site and I wanted to Introduce Myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to the Site and I wanted to Introduce Myself

Post by aprsnoop on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 am

Good Morning,
I'd discovered your site last night when surfing the web to help me interpret my dreams. I believe God speaks to me in dreams along through visions. However God have not giving me the gift of interpretation. I have encountered many strange things in my sleep, and some of those dreams involve a lot of demonic attacks. Some of those demons are bold enough to make direct contact while my mind is aware of my surroundings. I can see and hear everything that is around me yet my body is in a paralyzed state. When I calm down and worship the Lord or call on Jesus, Jesus releases me. My prayer is that God will use the anointed gifts of the members of this site to teach me to see clearly what God is saying through dreams and visions. This will help me to be an effective servant so I may successfully do the will of God. Amen!

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the Site and I wanted to Introduce Myself

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello aprsnoop,
First of all I would like to say, welcome to the site.
I am here to tell you that you can be free from the demonic attacks while you sleep by being proactive. Before you go to sleep, pray the blood of Jesus to the North, South, East and West of where ever you are. Then in the name of Jesus bind those demonic spirits from your thoughts, sleep, and dreams. Speak this out loud, I bind in the name of Jesus all evil spirits from my thoughts, sleep, and dreams. I give them no authority to enter into my thoughts, sleep, and dreams. Do this every time before you go to sleep. There is power in the blood of Jesus! Power in His Name! As a child of God, you do not have to put up with this harassment while you sleep. Take authority over it before you sleep.
Again, welcome to the site.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

AMEN One Door!

Welcome aprsnoop! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top