I am soo Glad this was ONLY a dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am soo Glad this was ONLY a dream!

Post by aprsnoop on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 am

Last night I dreamed I was visiting a man I knew in my dream in jail. I was holding an infant in my arms. Me and the gentleman was having a conversation when I took a sword and sliced his head off. He was sitting on the floor in a upright position. I looked at the infant and the baby eyes looked at me in a stair as if the child knew what i just done. Then a crowd of people begin walking out so I knew I had to exit quick. I passed by the police officer who was occupied. When I got home the police officer visited me, I was worried that I was going to be caught. the police officer mentioned that the guy was dead and there will not be an investiagation. I was still nervous because I murdered someone and the authories can change their minds.

When I woke up, I was so glad this was a dream!! Now Lord speak to me and tell me what this means.

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am soo Glad this was ONLY a dream!

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello,
I would like to eliminate a few things before I respond to your dream.
Are you a new Christian? Have you started or are involved in a new ministry?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Well I dont believe this to be literal. just a thought (not Holy Spirit interpretation) but do you feel it could be symbolic for telling someone off? Also the Bible is often representative as a sword in dreams. And the tongue can also be a weapon.. just some thoughts...God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello One Door, I've been a Christian for a while and I have started a ministry. It's been in existance since 2008. I'am also apart of a ministry at my church.

Last edited by aprsnoop on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I got the name wrong.)

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Greetings daphanie02, Since Resurrection Sunday I believe Christ has accepted my repentance of unforgiveness. This was something I was wrestling with from other Christians who hurt me in ministry. Nevertheless I feel afresh and new, I can look them in the eyes and speak to them now. This was hard at first. This evening I will be attending a going away party for one of the memebers and those who hurt me will be attending. Some you may be on to something. Thank you daphanies02 for that lead. (God Be With Me!)

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Hello,
The following is how I see your dream.
A person in jail symbolizes "one who is in bondage". Un-forgiveness will put you in bondage.The person in jail represents the bondage you were in but you took the sword (which symbolizes the word of God) and you cut off the head of that bondage. You cut it off by your repentance. The head symbolizes "authority". By cutting off the head, you took away the authority it had over you. When David fought the giant, he first brought him down with a stone, but in order to kill him (the giant) he cut off the head. I beleive the infant in your arms symbolizes God doing a new thing in you (baby symbolizing what is new).

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Wow All makes since! I have had several dreams that occured after the fact! For example if I've aleady repented why would I dream something I've already done?

Thank you One Door!

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

OOh yes I am in agreement One Door! I love what you said about the baby!

aprsnoop I have dreams alot after something has happened. My mom does the same thing. I'm not sure why, but if they are bothering you, pray the Lord takes them away. that's what I advised my mother...she had a terrible thing going on at work and she was harmed very deeply from it. They asked for her resignition and after she left, she had the same dreams about it for months...it was the situation playing over and over and over again. But I knew it was something she worried over while she was awake as well..It was something she just needed to let go of

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Sun May 01, 2011 7:37 pm

AMEN daphanie02, this was the 2nd dream I had which was after the fact. I have asked God what up with the after thought. I feel in my spirit that it was confirmation on what I did was in His will. thank you daphanie02 and One Door!
thank you

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top