Help with strange religious Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with strange religious Dream

Post by crosales5 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 am

Hi everyone. Fist I would like to say that my husband and I are not extremely religious. We go to church every Sunday and try the best we can in life. I have been having religious dreams every week for a few weeks now. The last time I had religious dreams were before 12 years old. Anyways, my husband just told me of a spiritual dream he had the other night. His first one. He said that I, himself, and our two children were in a room and all the sudden he felt that he had something he was supposed to do. He said I will be back and for the kids and I to stay put. He walked out of large double doors and locked them from the outside. Upon looking, he said it was like being in white light. Nothing but a blank environment. All the sudden an alter with three staircases and three levels appeared with seven giant angels in armor spread on the different levels. There were two thrones at the top and one of the giants. When looking out, darkness (souls) started coming towards the alter. It was coming quick now and a giant looked at my husband and through a sword and armor to him. He then said one of the angels on the lowest level jumped down on the ground and dug his sword into the ground. When this happened, the dark souls turned to light. Then his alarm rang and he woke up. This seems very spiritual to me. What do you all think?

crosales5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top