Locking man in closet !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Locking man in closet !

Post by tinadiamond on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am

The dream started with me driving, then this man wrecks into my car, He then just gets out of his car & walks away all smooth like he did nothing, Just dandy as can be. I then chased him and was like whats wrong with u ? Your just walking away like nothing, he tries to ignore me, and keeps walking. So I run to his suit case or some kind of case that he dropped while getting out of his car and his car door was still open. I look through it and find papers with his name and address on it . Then I said to him, hey ! cause he was already on his handy dandy way , I was like hey ! I have your name and address ! He then runs back, That sure did catch his attention. And he was chasing me, then all of a sudden I was in a room with this man, I then saw a closet and the door was open, I was struggling with him and then managed to push him in that closet. He was trying to push the door open, then he had one arm sticking out the door and he had a hammer in his hand and was trying to get me with it. But the hammer didn't get me, not once. I was able to push his arm in and CLOSE the door. I felt good after this dream. Does anyone know what it means.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Locking man in closet !

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Sounds like you have a case against someone who was in the wrong and thought he was getting away with it. The Lord has given you justice in this and kept you from being harmed by the enemy's advance on you! PRAISE GOD!!!

Just some thoughts but I would say this is definatley a dream of being justified!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Tue May 03, 2011 9:38 am

Yes ! now with your help,I know what this dream means. I know who this man is. Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! He is just so good to have given me this dream. Now I'm going to pray to Jesus on keeping that door closed and pleading his blood over that doorway. Thank you, Now I can do that, Because before I didn't know what the dream meant . Now I know exactly what this is all about. And yes in real life this man is like that, he just does wrong all over the place. And he always tries to walk away like nothing. But Jesus see's it all. And he has helped me put this man in this closet. THANK YOU !!!!! Daph.( aka Laura Boaz ) & THANK YOU JESUS ! for showing me this !!!!!!!!!!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 03, 2011 11:16 am

God is so good! Look at how many dreams He's given you lately and what He is showing you through your dreams! He really loves and cares for you and He is protecting you, don't ever forget that. Let's praise Him for His faithfulness! :praiseg-d:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Wed May 04, 2011 12:31 pm

lola21 Yes, I've had dreams and 1 vision before. But the dreams were always 3 to 5 months apart or some times even years. But since all these things started like @ the end of oct. last year , I've been having dreams almost like every night. My 5 yr. old also had these dreams when all these things started and 1 dream before it all started. And my daughter also had a dream not to long ago. More or less both of their dreams were almost the same. I love his dreams and warnings. I had one last night. You might know what it means, if not I'll post it. My husband and I and our 2 youngest kids were out like in a park , I saw kinda tall grass, like a cliff and rocks or big boulders . We were all just enjoying being outside , when my husband says I think theirs snakes here , I was like why do you say that? He said look @ the dirt, see those lines in the dirt like snakes were slithering around. I said what? Then all of a sudden I seen my husband on that cliff, it was narrow. Then I saw like 2 or 3 huge snakes slithering around but I was surprised to see that they didn't bother him, when I suddenly see a black huge aligator but that one went past him, I was kinda feeling relief ,when suddenly a big black aligator comes crawling so fast out of no where, Jumps on him, they are struggling & they fall off the cliff together into like a pond or like something small with water in it. I don't know if I made the dream stop or change, But I then see my husband and ask him r you ok? Yea, I don't know it's a strange dream. I don't get it. Scratch Chin

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top