Bed Shaking & Hallucinations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bed Shaking & Hallucinations

Post by v3ryan on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 am

This happened to me once before, and it happened again last night. (I even think someone posted a dream where they woke up and this...or something like this...happened) I have a tendency to hallucinate before I dose off. If I'm in a half-wake/half-sleep stage, and for whatever reason I open my eyes I'll see something that isn't there. (The first time this happened to me I saw this hand sticking out from under my bed, and other time I saw a bale of hay in my room, twice I've seen what looks like scientific equations on my closet door, etc.) These "apparitions" usually last maybe 3-10 seconds before they vanish, and I shrug my shoulders and go back to sleep. I did some research and I believe it's called a Hypnagogia Hallucination. Anyways, this doesn't concern me as this new symptom does. Last night I was trying to get to sleep and I look up and see another hypnagogia hallucination above my door. (It was a weird shape, mostly transparent, looked more like a cloud, as it didn't have a distinct shape) This time it moved, which is something I've never seen before, usually the images are static, and unmoving. It floated at a constant speed across the room and went through the wall where the bathroom is, but what happened next was most concerning. It felt like my bed was rocking back and forth on it's own. It wasn't a sleep paralysis thing as I was able to move around and get up, I sat up, lay back down, felt like it was still moving. Spoke to God about it, it stopped shortly soon after that. Now I could easily believe that this is some other weird medical issue that is affecting me, but it makes me wonder now if something is indeed happening in the Spiritual Realm of my room. What do you guys think?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bed Shaking & Hallucinations

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am

I know you not or where you are in your walk with God but know that these sightings you are having are manifestations from the devil. Rebuke him brother he has no authority over what the Lord has given you here in earth. It is written, wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. The days we are in are evil and the devil our adversary is on the prowl looking for saints to devour or even seduce. As our Lord Jesus was tempted by the devil so are many of the saints of the most high God. He is tempting you with spiritual gifts of his dominion but he is a liar, nothing is as it is with the devil, he will manipulate and seduce his followers. It is time to rebuke his lies; he has no authority rebuke him from your presence. As in the Passover plead the blood of Jesus over the thresholds/door post of your home. The Spirit of death must pass over your sanctuary, sanctify Gods living temple which is yourself repent on a daily basis leaving no room for sin, for sin, is what gives cause for the father of lies to enter Gods living temple made from his hands. Remembering always that God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love. Praise God when you see these things, the Holy blood over your threshold will keep out the devil from your sanctuary. Remember to renew your mind and ask the Lord to increase his spirit within you claim his promises he is your protector from evil. Any force that comes your way will be rebuked if you ask God in the name of Jesus to stop these things from happening around you. Pray without ceasing asking always in faith and believing that what you ask you will receive for God is faithful to all who obey him. You are in spiritual battle resist the devil and he will flee. Imagine when you learn to channel the gift of sight you have inherited from the Lord to do his works in earth. I praise God for his wonderful works about to take place in your life and I ask in Jesus name Gods will be done in your life as it is in heaven, It is written and ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you, Amen.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top